صفحه 102 از 190 اولاول ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,011 به 1,020 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi my dear friend

I like movies which have something new to say and its not different what kind of movie it is it can be horror or comedy or anything
    and I hate movies which have nothing to say and they are following the same old stories

for example we saw the ring movie and it was really fantastic it hads something new to say but after that there was lots of japanese and american movies following the same story of the ring and they were not successful at all
    i agree.
    The ring is amazing and had very new and shocking story.the last part of the ring will release 2009 and it will tell the story of samara's mother and samara's birth.
    after the ring we saw the grudge.i preffer the ring couse the groudge story was not good and just all it had is shocking seen and nothing realy good behind the story. and i think it was copy of the ring but in different way.on 2009 we will see the grudge 3 but all the cast change

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow ,you'de better don't miss this mesterious movie if you didn't watched it before .It's my idea that this movie is one of the best movie's i've ever seen & all the actors & actresses especially nicole kidman has acted so well but you should be careful to understand whole story because it's alittle bit complicated.
    the story is based on a religious beliefe that a soul will not die & will transfer into a new body or shape but with out changing generally, In this story there is a 10 years old boy who wants to claim that he is nicole kidman ex fiance or lover but ....

I rate it 9 out of 10.
    this i one the great movie about reincarnation.i enjoyed it couse i beleive in reincarnation.
    kidman was good there but i think one of her best movie is The others.when i saw it just 2 week i was thinking what i see couse of it has very very shocking end.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm agree with sepid scythe is powerful in explanation & everything in english ,i like to get his ability in future.

obituary pls tell me about reincarnation a little if it's possible. It seems that you have alot of information about everything.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm agree with sepid scythe is powerful in explanation & everything in english ,i like to get his ability in future.

obituary pls tell me about reincarnation a little if it's possible. It seems that you have alot of information about everything.
    ok if you have any question send me pm i will answre them.
    oh no idon't have information about everything why do yoy think this?

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanks for your attentions & compliments, I just do not deserve.
    In addition to drama movies, I love fantasy & Adventure movies like Contantine or Van Helsing.
    The types of movies that I really hate are action and horror.
    What genres of movies do u like or hate?
    Have u seen "Match Point"?, a great drama movie

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanks for your attentions & compliments, I just do not deserve.

In addition to drama movies, I love fantasy & Adventure movies like Contantine or Van Helsing.
    The types of movies that I really hate are action and horror.
    What genres of movies do u like or hate?

Have u seen "Match Point"?, a great drama movie
    Match point is very good darama.i think i was about 2 years ago that i watched it.but i must watch it again couse i can't remember it all.last week or 3 weeks ago i saw it on gem tv but as i explained i don't like to watch movie on sat.

if you like fantasy movie have u seen Stardust
    it's fantasy,adventure,romance and very nice movie.

i hate just one kind of movie and that is Slasher.
    some action and some horror movies have very strong story and very good shocking seen.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه emtn's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    Dubai
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi emtn, have you been here before? yr username is familar
    anyway, welcome here n hope to see you here with more movies
    thaaanx for the movie, by the way, that'll be great if you rate the movies out of 10
    good luck

[/left]
    Hi.
    Depends on what u mean by here! If you mean p30 world, definitely yes. But I don't visit the English forum frequently. Maybe u remember me from the hot chair thread. I remember I asked you a few questions.
    Any ways, thank you for your greeting.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض Bitter moon

One of roman polanski's collector movie is one of his best directed.
    It start's on a facinating & tourism ship when a young couple after 11 years living together decided to
    spend their vacation on this ship up to christmas anniversary.
    there is a woman who does not seem to be married because she has no shame in her behaviour toward the others ,but she has a husband who can not walk & can not control her wife anymore.
    she attracts the other married man on the ship but her husband invited him to tell him their long & private life story & It is the beginning

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm not satticfied with my summaries they're not fluent. sorry if they don't make you feel good.
    but I'm not worry about it scythe, sepid,obituary,mohammad & the other pro members will help me to improve my abilities

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

One of roman polanski's collector movie is one of his best directed.
    It start's on a facinating & tourism ship when a young couple after 11 years living together decided to
    spend their vacation on this ship up to christmas anniversary.
    there is a woman who does not seem to be married because she has no shame in her behaviour toward the others ,but she has a husband who can not walk & can not control her wife anymore.
    she attracts the other married man on the ship but her husband invited him to tell him their long & private life story & It is the beginning

Wow
    what a great movie.
    this movie is one of the best of roman polanski.
    very great story and amazing drama.this movie is really bitter movie and one of the bitter movie that i have seen yet.
    i liked most of the polanski's movie.
    but this one made me mad for some week.

Thread Information