نام تاپيک: Book Café

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه sweet_mahsa's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    nice topic...let me join you here since i love reading books
    these days i have almost nothing to do and was looking forward to reading some good books but could hardly think of any! now i think i've found one to read!l

thanks dear mahsa for sharing your idea about this book and also the summary of it i had downloaded this book a long time ago but had never started reading it! now reading the summary i'm planning to start reading it tomorrow it sounds to be a good book..but let me try reading it first!l
    I,m so glad that I make you read it
    but do not forget after reading it we should discuss it

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

[quote=sweet_mahsa;2662820]
    I,m so glad that I make you read it
    but do not forget after reading it we should discuss it
    [/quote
    let me thank you again for telling us about this book and making me read it. although i haven't read much of it yet but it seems to be interesting..i've been proceeding slowly and i think it's probably because of the special writing style, no names for the characters, and specially how you've gotta get who's talking by yourself! it was hard to understand at first but i'm getting used to it

sure i'll be here after reading the books, but it seems to be a symbolic story(not "seems", i think it really is!) and i wonder if i can get what the writer really wants to say...i hope i can get his point! and if i can't, will you help me please?l

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

sure i'll be here after reading the books, but it seems to be a symbolic story(not "seems", i think it really is!) and i wonder if i can get what the writer really wants to say...i hope i can get his point! and if i can't, will you help me please?
    you know I catch sth from this story but I think the writer was gonna say sth else I dont know exactly what he want to say but one of my friends read it and she told me that this situation is similar to our society I dont think so...wow
    so I,m waiting for your opinion

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

you know I catch sth from this story but I think the writer was gonna say sth else I dont know exactly what he want to say but one of my friends read it and she told me that this situation is similar to our society I dont think so...wow
    so I,m waiting for your opinion
    Unfortunately i haven't had time to read the book since the last time i sent a post in this topic just been too busy with problems these days...i hope they'll be solved soon so that i can go back to reading the book with a free relaxed mind

everytime i read a book, i'm worried if i can get what the writer's trying to tell us! sometimes it's easy to get and sometimes it's really hard!
    about this book, i haven't read enough of it to start commenting and saying my idea, but referring to what i've read in the beginning of the book, which was written by the translator about the book and its story, i can say your friend is right. this book is about the human in the current century. Saramago, the writer, describes this blindness as "the blindness of our minds".

i doubt if we can post anything in Farsi in this topic; but if we couln, i would have liked to paste those parts here so that you could read them, too. unfortunately i find them difficult to be translated and i'm afraid the translation won't be clear and understandable.. besides, let me confess that now that they're in Farsi i have problem in getting the points, let alone being translated to English!!l

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Saramago, the writer, describes this blindness as "the blindness of our minds".
    yeah absolutely I,m agree with that
    I have some question about this book and right now I can,t ask it.... you should finish it

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

It seems that in this forum there aren,t lots of people who interested to the books
    Am I right or not? please answer why you don,t like books

Last edited by sweet_mahsa; 20-07-2008 at 19:03.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

about 4 years ago I read a book by Paulo Coelho ,Alchemist, It was a nice story but in that time I was aTeener and I didn,t understand it compeletly
    but yesterday I start to read it again
    I hope you can help me to realize this book
    come on everybody who was read it please explain it
    thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I was waiting for this topic n I just noticed it
    well, great idea...wow, a very vast n huge stuff. books are availible in different feilds n subjects, can we really talk about all of 'em here? it's abit confusing...I dun know what to say right now n what to introduce but I have a suggestion, if you read any good article on net talk about it here as well n put the links too, so that we can have a discussion about what we read as well, hmm?l

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

yeah absolutely I,m agree with that
    I have some question about this book and right now I can,t ask it.... you should finish it
    i really feel ashamed to say i haven't finished the book even now!:43: but i'll make myself read it completely tomorrow! (seems i've gotta force myself!)l

about 4 years ago I read a book by Paulo Coelho ,Alchemist, It was a nice story but in that time I was aTeener and I didn,t understand it compeletly
    thanks

once i had borrowed this book from one of my friends but it was exactly during my school term exams and i had to give it back to her so that i could concentrate on my studies! but before giving it back, i read about 90 pages of it. it really needed time to read and think over! but i liked it although i was too young to be able to understand it all. now having a chance i'd like to read it completely. let me search online to see if i can find it for download.
    but for now i'd better finish the other book i've been reading before planning to start another one!l

I was waiting for this topic n I just noticed it
    well, great idea...wow, a very vast n huge stuff. books are availible in different feilds n subjects, can we really talk about all of 'em here? it's abit confusing...I dun know what to say right now n what to introduce but I have a suggestion, if you read any good article on net talk about it here as well n put the links too, so that we can have a discussion about what we read as well, hmm?l
    dear sepid, nice to see you're joining us here right now we're supposed to be talking about a book named Blindness (kuri) by Jose Saramago. have you read it? if you've read it we'll be glad to know your opinion about itl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks
    oh great ... I wanted to buy that book but because I'm so lucky when I went to the book store he had run out of that book and I hadn't enough time to go to the book store again but this Wednesday I'll go to shiraz again to both buy it and have a look to other books ..... about the thing that Sepid said ... yea that's good idea .... With articles all of us can say our point view about the thing that I've read

ThX

Thread Information