[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 4 از 28 اولاول 1234567814 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 31 به 40 از 278

نام تاپيک: Cinema & Movie & celebrity News And Rumors

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Stone's Tribute To Slain News Anchor

Oliver Stone has paid tribute to the murdered news anchor who made a cameo appearance in his latest movie W.

Anne Pressly, 26, was found unconscious in bed on 20 October with severe head and body wounds. She failed to recover from the horrific injuries and was declared dead at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center in Arkansas on Saturday 25 October.

Her as-yet-unsolved murder came just a week after the release of Stone's George W. Bush biopic, in which she plays a news reporter.

Stone says of the tragic journalist, "We found her to be a vibrant source of energy, life and kindness. In the time she had, she filled it with a big soul."l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Olsen Has No Wedding Plans

Latest: Actress Ashley Olsen has dismissed reports she is planning a secret wedding to National Treasure star Justin Bartha.

The National Enquirer claimed last week (ends31Oct08) that Olsen and Bartha were to wed in a lavish $1 million (GBP632,900) ceremony on the French Riviera next summer.

But Olsen's representative has denied the rumours, insisting the young stars are happy just dating.

Nicole Caruso tells People.com, "Contrary to several tabloid reports, Ashley Olsen is not engaged to be married. Ashley is dating Justin Bartha and they are very happy."

Olsen has been dating 30-year-old Bartha since the beginning of the year. l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Fielder-Civil Freed From Jail, Heads To Rehab

Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil has reportedly been released from jail - and headed straight to rehab.

Fielder-Civil was sentenced to 27 months behind bars earlier this year after he was convicted of causing actual bodily harm (ABH) and perverting the course of justice.

He has been serving his time at Highpoint Prison in Suffolk, England, but is alleged to have struck a deal with prosecutors for an early release.

Online reports claim Fielder-Civil walked free from jail on Wednesday morning - and has checked into a drug treatment centre in Surrey, south east England, in a bid to kick his addiction to narcotics as part of the deal.

Winehouse was not present for her husband's release - she is currently fighting her own health troubles after being treated for a chest infection in London last week.

However, she is expected to visit Fielder-Civil later this week.

A spokesperson for Winehouse was unavailable for comment as WENN went to press. l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Trump Denies Husband's Infidelity

Latest: Ivana Trump has brushed off reports her husband Rossano Rubicondi's alleged extramarital affair has caused the couple to split.

Rubicondi, who is currently appearing on the Italian version of reality TV show Survivor in Honduras, was reportedly accused by a fellow contestant of cheating on the socialite while filming the programme.

But Trump, 59, insists the allegations are false, as she awaits the 35-year-old's return from the series to determine the course of their relationship.

In her column for the New York Post's Page Six Magazine, she writes: "Nothing sexual happened. That I know for sure. Rossano is on his way back from Honduras (where he competed in an Italian reality TV show).

"I'm not going to make any other comment until I speak to him... Then I'll make a decision about how to handle the situation."

Trump denied her own infidelity on Tuesday, after joking she had found a new "boyfriend" in 23-year-old model Marius Rusovici while Rubicondi has been away.

Trump and Rubicondi wed in April after dating for six years. l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Arquette And Cox Throw Obama Victory Party

Hollywood couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox hosted a victory party at their Beverly Hills home on Tuesday night in celebration of Barack Obama's win in the U.S. presidential election.

The actors have been fervent supporters of the Democrat throughout the election campaign, and were ecstatic when he was named as the president-elect, defeating Republican rival John McCain.

And they partied away into the early hours of Wednesday with a group of celebrity pals including Jennifer Aniston, Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancee Isla Fisher.

But Arquette made sure to spread the good vibes to everyone outside too.

A source tells E! online, "David was in such a good mood, he walked outside his gate and poured champagne for the paparazzi." l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Gay Rights Advocates Slam The Simpsons Over 'Homophobic Slur'...l

G*ay rights advocates have slammed long-running TV cartoon The Simpsons after one of the show's popular characters made a homophobic comment.

The Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) have spoken out against the use of the phrase "that's so gay" which was used in a recent Halloween episode aired in the U.S. last week.

The comment was made by Nelson Muntz, voiced by Nancy Cartwright, who bullies the series' character Milhouse Van Houten.

Glsen bosses have demanded that the show's scriptwriters halt any further use of the comment - insisting the negative interpretation of being gay offends homosexuals.

In a statement released to TMZ.com, they say, "Nelson's use of 'that's so gay' in a negative way is not surprising considering that 90 per cent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth say they hear the term used this way frequently or often at school.

"Nelson should visit ThinkB4YouSpeak.com where he can send an apologetic e-card to Milhouse. Glsen would also welcome Nelson's participation in our next PSA so he can make amends by helping to educate young people about why such language is wrong."

A spokesperson for the show has not commented as WENN goes to press. l

7. این کاربر از obituary بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Andersson Dismisses Talk Of Mamma Mia! Sequel

Mamma Mia! composer Benny Andersson has shot down rumours he's working on a sequel to the movie adaptation of the hit stage show.

The summer release, which is based on the songs of Swedish pop stars Abba, has become a major box office smash internationally, grossing more than $559 million (GBP353.7 million) worldwide.

But Abba's Andersson insists Universal Pictures bosses have yet to approach him about a follow-up.

He says, "There is no talk of a sequel. (But they) would like a sequel because they're just flabbergasted at the success - more than anyone, I think."

However, that does not mean Andersson and songwriting pal Bjorn Ulvaeus are not interested in the project if screenwriter Catherine Johnson pens a new plotline: "If she comes up with something, if she's keen on it, then maybe she'll call us."

The 2008 film starred Hollywood actress Meryl Streep and actors Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth. l

9. این کاربر از obituary بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Watson: 'Dating Is Stressful'...l

Harry Potter star Emma Watson is riled by reports she's a serial dater and has urged fans not to believe everything they read in the tabloids.

The 18-year-old actress has amassed a personal fortune, estimated at $16 million (GBP10.1 million), from her role in the boy wizard film franchise, and she insists finding the right man isn't an easy task.

She tell Britain's Hello magazine, "I've been linked to so many guys that I sound like a wanton woman!

"People say, 'Oh, boys must be lining up for you.' It's really not that easy. I suppose guys are either intimidated by me and have their defences up or like to take the mickey (make fun) out of me.

"On set, I'm surrounded by cute, older guys. It's a minefield, to be honest. It's stressful." l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Obama Success Forces Winfrey To Use Park Loo For The First Time

Oprah Winfrey was so desperate to be part of Barack Obama's success as he was elected the 44th president of the U.S. on Tuesday night, she used a portable park loo for the first time.

Millions of Americans saw the talk show queen in tears during Obama's moving post-election speech in Chicago, Illinois' Grant Park - and Winfrey was so determined not to miss a word, she kept her legs crossed and dashed for a Port-a-Potty as the new President left the stage.

She says, "In all these years at every event, I've said, 'No, I'm not going to do the Port-a-potty.but I said I better use it."

And she's glad she supported Obama prior to the election and on her friend's big night: "I would have lost my soul if I had not stood up for Barack Obama and it was worth everything for me to do it. It feels like something big happened."

She only hopes the new President keeps in touch.

Winfrey tells news show Extra, "I'm just hoping the email address doesn't change." l

12. این کاربر از obituary بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Aniston Set For Regular Slot On 30 Rock?

Jennifer Aniston's guest spot on hit comedy 30 Rock could turn into a regular role, if castmembers on the show have their way.

The actress plays a woman who stalks TV executive Jack Donaghy, played by Alec Baldwin, in an upcoming episode, and the former Friends star wowed cast and crew so much, bosses at network NBC are considering asking her to return for more episodes.

Regular cast member Jane Krakowski tells Ok! magazine, "We'd love to have her."

And sources claim Aniston is keen for a return to the small screen, four years after Friends ended its 10-year run.

An insider says, "For Jen, it's about finding the right part, the right cast and the right fit." l

14. این کاربر از obituary بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information