[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 9 از 47 اولاول ... 567891011121319 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 81 به 90 از 463

نام تاپيک: ENGLISH JOKES

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

6 The Day of Judgement

The Day of Judgement has arrived. Major disasters everywhere: flood, fire, disease.
    St. Peter has been at the Gates of Heaven for three straight days, asking the millions of victims some very basic questions.
    Jesus comes along and sees that Peter is much too tired to continue.

"Pete, take a break and I'll do this for a while".
    So Jesus takes over and asks each potential resident their name, occupation, and number of children, where applicable.

After a time, an old, feeble man appears before him.
    "Your name sir?" asks Jesus
    "I don't know" replies the man.
    "Occupation?"
    Again the old man replies that he doesn't recall.
    "Number of children?"
    "No clue" says the man.

Somewhat exasperated, Jesus starts anew. "Your name really isn't that important. However, your occupation is. Please concentrate sir; what did you do for a living, how did you gain your livelihood?"
    The old man, lost in thought, slowly starts to piece it together.
    "Well," he says "I can recall working with my hands a lot. In fact, looking at the splinters in my palms, I'd have to say that I was a carpenter."
    "Excellent and honorable occupation sir. Well done! Now for the next step: How many, if any, children did you have?"
    Once again the old man furrows his brow and tries desperately to remember.
    After a long while he says "I'm almost sure I had one child and since I can't remember any dresses or dolls, I'm sure the child was a boy.
    And one more thing, this boy of mine was ostracized because he had holes in his hands, his feet, and his sides".

Finally piecing the story together, Jesus jumps to his feet, the ultimate realization of who he has encountered striking him like a bolt of lightning.

With tears in his eyes, he yells "Father!!"
    The old man, equally moved, rises and screams "Pinocchio!!"

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

4 A different version of the previous one!

Saint Peter is watching the gates of Heaven, but he really has to go the bathroom. He asks Jesus to watch the gates for a few minutes, and Jesus agrees.

As Jesus is standing there, he sees an old man leading a donkey up from Earth to Heaven. He notices the old man has carpenter's tools with him. When the old man gets to the gates, Jesus asks him to describe his life and explain why he feels he should be admitted into heaven.

The man explains, "In English, my name would be Joseph, but I didn't live in America or England. I lived a modest life, making things out of wood. I'm not remembered very well by most people, but almost everyone has heard of my son. I call him my son, but I was more of a Dad to him, he didn't really come into this world in the usual way.

I sent my son out to be among the people of the World. He was ridiculed by many, and was even known to associate himself with some pretty unsavory characters, although he himself tried to be honest and perfect. My single biggest reason for trying to get into Heaven is to be reunited with my son."

Jesus is awe-struck by the man's story. He looks into the old man's eyes and asks, "Father?"

The old man's face brightens; he looks at Jesus, and asks, "Pinocchio?"

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

4 Under Domination!

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says, "I want the men to make two lines. One for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter."

Said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you allowed yourselves to be dominated by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't really know. My wife just told me to stand here."

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض Mission Accomplished!

Two missionaries in Africa get apprehended by a tribe of very hostile cannibals who put them in a large pot of water, build a huge fire under it, and leave them there. A few minutes later, one of the missionaries starts to laugh uncontrollably. The other missionary can't believe it! He says, "What's wrong with you? We're being boiled alive! They're gonna eat us! What could possibly be funny at a time like this?"

The other missionary says, "I just peed in the soup."
    Last edited by ™Bluetooth; 20-02-2007 at 15:51.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

7 I want the person who pushed me!

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests . . . I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge alive!"

As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large splash!! There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could and screaming out of fear. The crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking as though he was running for his life. Finally, he made it to the other side with only a torn shirt and some minor injuries. The millionaire was impressed.

He said, "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain. Do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?"

The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money, nor do I want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in that water!"

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

7 Hate golfing with...!

Here's a nice piece, I love...!:i

Moses, Jesus and a very old man were out golfing one fine day.

Moses drives his ball and it bounced off a tree into a water hazard. So he parted the water and knocked the ball onto the green.

Jesus drives his ball and it bounced off two trees into the water. So he walked on the water and scooped his ball onto the green.

The very old man drives his ball and it bounced off a tree into the water, the ball was eaten by a fish, the fish swam to the surface and was snatched up by a bird, the bird flew upward and was struck by lightning, the fish fell from the sky onto the green, the ball bounced out of the fishes mouth, and the ball rolled into the hole.

Moses turned to Jesus and said, "I hate golfing with your dad."
    Last edited by ™Bluetooth; 20-02-2007 at 16:09.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN!!

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
    We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"

You'll love the answer...
    The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box.....

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN!!

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
    We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"

You'll love the answer...
    The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box.....

Hi dear love to learn..... Have u seen the movie "Brokeback Mountain"?..... There's a scene like this one u've said! The wife puts a note on a fishing hook and asks to sail fresh fishes! Of course here it's a sad story! not a joke! l
    Last edited by amintnt; 03-03-2007 at 22:19. دليل: Some words were changed

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

A young naval student was being put through the paces by an old sea captain. "What would you do if a sudden storm sprang up on the starboard?""Throw out an anchor, sir.""What would you do if another
    storm sprang up aft?""Throw out another anchor, sir.""And if another terrific storm sprang up forward, what would you do?""Throw out another anchor.""Hold on," said the Captain, "where are you getting all your anchors from?""From the same place you're getting your storms, sir."

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

philosophy class

A college student was in a philosophy class which had a discussion about God's existence. The professor presented the following logic:

"Has anyone in this class heard God?" Nobody spoke.

"Has anyone in this class touched God?" Again, nobody spoke.

"Has anyone in this class seen God?" When nobody spoke for the third time, he simply stated, "Then there is no God."

One student thought for a second, and then asked for permission to reply. Curious to hear this bold student's response, the professor granted it, and the student stood up and asked the following questions of his classmates:

"Has anyone in this class heard our professor's brain?" Silence.

"Has anyone in this class touched our professor's brain?" Silence.

"Has anyone in this class seen our professor's brain?"

When nobody in the class dared to speak, the student concluded, "Then, according to our professor's logic, it must be true that our professor has no brain!"

Thread Information