Yeah. He played wonderfull.
    God bless him

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh god ... I've become very sad when I heard that bad news .... I loved Shakibaee's voice ... and he plays well and different from other actors .... I won't forget him 4 ever
    God bless him .... one of my friends said I've seen him in one og the Tehran's street and he had very warm greeting with my friend ... unblievement

BTW .. sepid would you mind PLZ talk about the song that you put in your signature? ... if it's possible ...because it has activiate my curious sense and its going to kill me

Have FuN
    Last edited by Antonio Andolini; 18-07-2008 at 23:20.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Sad news
    God bless him

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm gonna tell an embarrassing memory instead of my trip memories, before I came to this forum I was the member of an English forum for a very short period of time (I cant remember its name)
    one nasty night when I logged in I saw a new thread that its subject was "A girl in New York was smashed badly by some strays" and unfortunately I was the first one who visited that page,
    there was a link in that thread that showed the pictures of that miserable girl, but that Link was filtered and at that time I did not have a proxy surfer. I blundered and I said to myself that there must be some painful photos there so I wrote "oh, my goodness!"
    but lucklessly that link was broken, and it did not show anything!!!!!!!
    Needless to say, the others after me came in and tried to visit that page but they couldn’t. Finally, they realize that my post was a spam. At this point they bombard me with their curses like "dumb spammer ...”
    It was one of my embarrassing memories1

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

you're welcome dear SCYTHE...as dear sepid said, we're looking forward to reading your trip stories, too, anytime you're back to your good moodl

Dear AABB, thanks alot for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. they're really really nice. you're very talented.
    by the way, when was your visit to Perspolis? l

dear sepid, your pic was really nice, too...i love the sunsetl

it seems you are talking about beautiful places .... my town is near by Persepolis and Pasargad .. I've been in persepolise more than 100 times and sometimes I go to Persepolise by bike! It's so near to our town .... but it's a long time that I haven't visit it because my bike has been destroyed and I dun have enough Hosele to fix it ... and I should go to Persepolise by my father car
    and I 've been in almost all of the beautiful places in Shiraz .. Because it is near our town too .. Just 45 Km away from us .... but I am interested to visit Hamedan and see its good places and I've been in Isfahan 3times but I hadn't enough time to visit this city completly
    wow dear Antonio, that's like a dream! living so near to Perspolis and Shiraz is really cool. during the trip we stayed 2 days in Marvdasht because of the same reason. i liked your city too although we didn't stay there for long and couldn't visit it. Perspolis, biking there; how nice, lovely, sweet, cool,...! i really wish i had that chance too! you're lucky my dear friend. take this chance l

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm gonna tell an embarrassing memory instead of my trip memories, before I came to this forum I was the member of an English forum for a very short period of time (I cant remember its name)
    one nasty night when I logged in I saw a new thread that its subject was "A girl in New York was smashed badly by some strays" and unfortunately I was the first one who visited that page,
    there was a link in that thread that showed the pictures of that miserable girl, but that Link was filtered and at that time I did not have a proxy surfer. I blundered and I said to myself that there must be some painful photos there so I wrote "oh, my goodness!"
    but lucklessly that link was broken, and it did not show anything!!!!!!!
    Needless to say, the others after me came in and tried to visit that page but they couldn’t. Finally, they realize that my post was a spam. At this point they bombard me with their curses like "dumb spammer ...”
    It was one of my embarrassing memories1
    seems as i was writing my post you sent yours which includes a memory

cool memory but as you said, embarrassing! i wonder what i could have done if i was in that situation! i think that's why i almost always wait for someone else to post before me!
    by the way did you send any other posts in that topic?l

Last edited by snowy_winter; 19-07-2008 at 00:50.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

seems as i was writing my post you sent yours which includes a memory

cool memory but as you said, embarrassing! i wonder what i could have done if i was in that situation! i think that's why i almost always wait for someone else to post before me!
    by the way did you send any other posts in that topic?l

Really thanks1
    It was not my first post there, I've found some friends there
    but after that mistake I didn't dare back

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Really thanks1
    It was not my first post there, I've found some friends there
    but after that mistake I didn't dare back

i meant the first post as the reply to the topic...i mostly wait for someone else to go before me

so you're back to mood, aren't you?l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow dear Antonio, that's like a dream! living so near to Perspolis and Shiraz is really cool. during the trip we stayed 2 days in Marvdasht because of the same reason. i liked your city too although we didn't stay there for long and couldn't visit it. Perspolis, biking there; how nice, lovely, sweet, cool,...! i really wish i had that chance too! you're lucky my dear friend. take this chance l

hi
    where did you go? .... who can believe that the nearest city to the Persepolise doesn't have even a Hotel

lucky you guy, I wish to come to Shiraz n Perspolise once, cuz 'ive heard about its beauty a lot. when I really felt jelouse of the way you go to Perspolis(by bike), that's my dream-life , as far as I know you live in "shahre golo bolbol', so dun take it fo granted, enjoy it...l
    [/left]
    you should come and have exprience with your self to understand the Persepolise ....

Have FuN

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i meant the first post as the reply to the topic...i mostly wait for someone else to go before me

so you're back to mood, aren't you?l
    YEP I was the first one
    again yep, now I feel good
    so did u were in an embarrassing condition?1
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 19-07-2008 at 08:44.

Thread Information