صفحه 101 از 190 اولاول ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,001 به 1,010 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض frontier

frontier(s

frontier(s) is a french horror film is written and directed by xavier gens it was intended to be one of the eight films to die for at horrorfest 2007
    at firsty when I understood that its a french movie I thought that it should be a bad movie but it was really great
    I rate it 9 from 10

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Last night I watched a very nice comdey named 'Duplex', I think you have watched it, it's not new n it was for a long that I was searching for that n finally one of my friend brough it for mel

It was about a couple who moved out to a new house which was duplex n in their upstirs, an old lady was their neighbour who got them into so many troubles

a very nice n funny movie
    I like Ben Stiller's acting, in almost all of the movies which I've seen by his acting, he is sorta clumsy n that's very funny

I rate it 7.8 out of 10
    i liked this movie couse of ben stiller .he is very good comedian.
    i liked all his movie.but one moment think that old lady in the same house with you what should you do?

i think you you watched The heart break kid.it'good and Ben was good as always in this movie.
    but in all Movie that he acted i love Meet the parents and then meet the fockers.
    Meet the parents is a great comedy.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

frontier(s

frontier(s) is a french horror film is written and directed by xavier gens it was intended to be one of the eight films to die for at horrorfest 2007
    at firsty when I understood that its a french movie I thought that it should be a bad movie but it was really great
    I rate it 9 from 10
    how can you watch this kind of movie...it's more worse than the Hostel.i can't watch hostel and this movie.
    but if you like this kind of movie and if you didn't see UNrate go and watch it.
    it's french too but 100 times worse than frontier..

french horror movie in last year and this year are very very good but very dirty and full of blood.

after this movie again if you didn't watch .rec see this too.it's spanish horro movie and very good one.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

frontier(s

I rate it 9 from 10
    hi Mahyaaaaaar, how 'ya doing? Nice to see you here after a long time, I really missed you here n I cangratulate yr on yr birthday which was a couple of days ago l
    since God damn konkoor is finished I hope to see you more around n wish you good luck

i liked this movie couse of ben stiller .he is very good comedian.

i liked all his movie.but one moment think that old lady in the same house with you what should you do?

i think you you watched The heart break kid.it'good and Ben was good as always in this movie.
    but in all Movie that he acted i love Meet the parents and then meet the fockers.

Meet the parents is a great comedy.
    Yeah, both of the movies 'meet the fockers' n 'meet the parents' are among my best comedy movies I've ever watched, as I said I like Ben Stiller very much, the way he acts is wonderful l
    But the old lady was really irritating, She got on my nerve, if I had such a neighbour....?! I just hope not to have, cuz I really dun now what should be done?l

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

how can you watch this kind of movie...it's more worse than the Hostel.i can't watch hostel and this movie.
    but if you like this kind of movie and if you didn't see UNrate go and watch it.
    it's french too but 100 times worse than frontier..

french horror movie in last year and this year are very very good but very dirty and full of blood.

after this movie again if you didn't watch .rec see this too.it's spanish horro movie and very good one.
    hi my dear friend
    I like movies which have something new to say and its not different what kind of movie it is it can be horror or comedy or anything
    and I hate movies which have nothing to say and they are following the same old stories
    for example we saw the ring movie and it was really fantastic it hads something new to say but after that there was lots of japanese and american movies following the same story of the ring and they were not successful at all

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض birth on Gem tv

Wow ,you'de better don't miss this mesterious movie if you didn't watched it before .It's my idea that this movie is one of the best movie's i've ever seen & all the actors & actresses especially nicole kidman has acted so well but you should be careful to understand whole story because it's alittle bit complicated.
    the story is based on a religious beliefe that a soul will not die & will transfer into a new body or shape but with out changing generally, In this story there is a 10 years old boy who wants to claim that he is nicole kidman ex fiance or lover but ....

I rate it 9 out of 10.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The English Patient(1996)
    This movie is about betray, love, death and lust.
    The story is about a pilot that is struggling with death, his plane crashed in Sahra desert in Africa. The whole of his body is burnt, no one even can recognize his nationality, he is under the care of a nurse in monastery. While he is taking his last breathes he slowly uncovers his memories, the movie flashes back to some years ago. He is working for English army as an explorer who makes a map of North Africa, he is actually Hungarian. Meanwhile He falls in love with the woman which is his friend's wife, but this love ends dramatically when their plane crashes and his lover gets seriously injured, he takes her in the cave and leaves her with foods and light to bring help but he is captured by the German forces and when he backs, his beloved is dead.

I rate it 9 out of 10
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 07-07-2008 at 16:33.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Ben stiller is a good actor but adam sandler is the best &here is one of his movie that is full of happiness.
    he's akind of lazy person in this movie as like as sepid & I ,but after a while he has to change his life just because of a naughty boy .
    I rate it 8 out of 10.You will like it
    Last edited by freshtj; 07-07-2008 at 16:32.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Last edited by freshtj; 07-07-2008 at 17:08. دليل: I have forgotten to attach the image

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow ,you'de better don't miss this mesterious movie if you didn't watched it before .It's my idea that this movie is one of the best movie's i've ever seen & all the actors & actresses especially nicole kidman has acted so well but you should be careful to understand whole story because it's alittle bit complicated.
    the story is based on a religious beliefe that a soul will not die & will transfer into a new body or shape but with out changing generally, In this story there is a 10 years old boy who wants to claim that he is nicole kidman ex fiance or lover but ....

I rate it 9 out of 10.
    yeah, a great movie
    exactly about 1 year ago I watched it, honestly I couldn't understand it well but the second time when I watched I did enjoy
    I loved Kidman's acting there

The English Patient(1996)

This movie is about betray, love, death and lust.
    The story is about a pilot that is struggling with death, his plane crashed in Sahra desert in Africa. The whole of his body is burnt, no one even can recognize his nationality, he is under the care of a nurse in monastery. While he is taking his last breathes he slowly uncovers his memories, the movie flashes back to some years ago. He is working for English army as an explorer who makes a map of North Africa, he is actually Hungarian. Meanwhile He falls in love with the woman which is his friend's wife, but this love ends dramatically when their plane crashes and his lover gets seriously injured, he takes her in the cave and leaves her with foods and light to bring help but he is captured by the German forces and when he backs, his beloved is dead.

I rate it 9 out of 10
    thaaaanx for such describing
    you describe it very nice n we can feel it, thaaanx alot

Ben stiller is a good actor but adam sandler is the best &here is one of his movie that is full of happiness.
    he's akind of lazy person in this movie as like as sepid & I ,but after a while he has to change his life just because of a naughty boy .
    I rate it 8 out of 10.You will like it
    But I like Ben Stiller more
    I've caught some of Adam Sandler movies but he has never attracted me as Ben Stiller

Thread Information