نمايش نتايج 111 به 120 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I recommand "SHE's THE MAN"movie to whom likes comedy movies.

This film on Yahoo Movies [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    and yahoo short review of di film:
    Viola Johnson (Amanda Bynes) had her own good reasons for disguising herself as her twin brother Sebastian (James Kirk) and enrolling in his place at his new boarding school, Illyria Prep. She was counting on Sebastian being AWOL from school as he tried to break into the music scene in London. What she didn't count on was falling in love with her hot roommate, Duke (Channing Tatum), who in turn only...
    Genres: Comedy

Running Time: 1 hr. 45 min.

Release Date: March 17th, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some sexual material.

Distributors: DreamWorks SKG

U.S. Box Office: $33,687,630

My Grade to this movie is B (means good)
    [/quote]

I have watched She is a man, As I said befor I love comedy movies and also movies which are about college and ... . It's a very nice movie.
    I'm waiting to read you idea about Die Hard.
    Wish you best luck.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi all.
    Just watched Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) .
    the story is about internet based terrorist organization who on july 4th u know is the independence day in the united states
    try to attack U.S infrastructures & try to shut 'em down including transportation, aviation ,financial units and so on...,
    here John McClane (bruce willis) who is a member of NYPD with di assistance of a young hacker try to stop 'em.
    special effects is great but i think in some scenes it is exaggerated ,anyway get it and watch it, surely u 'llbe satisfied.
    mostly watchable movie , recommand it to all action/adventure movie lovers.
    My Grade to this movie B+ (means memorable)

Some facts about this movie: (yahoo movies)
    Genres: Action/Adventure, Thriller and Sequel

Running Time: 2 hr. 10 min.

Release Date: June 27th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, language and a brief sexual situation.

Distributors: 20th Century Fox Distribution, Twentieth Century Fox

Goodday

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi all.

Just watched Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) .
    the story is about internet based terrorist organization who on july 4th u know is the independence day in the united states
    try to attack U.S infrastructures & try to shut 'em down including transportation, aviation ,financial units and so on...,
    here John McClane (bruce willis) who is a member of NYPD with di assistance of a young hacker try to stop 'em.
    special effects is great but i think in some scenes it is exaggerated ,anyway get it and watch it, surely u 'llbe satisfied.
    mostly watchable movie , recommand it to all action/adventure movie lovers.
    My Grade to this movie B+ (means memorable)

Some facts about this movie: (yahoo movies)
    Genres: Action/Adventure, Thriller and Sequel

Running Time: 2 hr. 10 min.

Release Date: June 27th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, language and a brief sexual situation.

Distributors: 20th Century Fox Distribution, Twentieth Century Fox

Goodday
    Die Hard 4, I haven't watched it but I trust Ali becuz most of movies that he has mentioned are lovely and nice.

So people who love Action movies try not to forget this one.

Thank you dear.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض Problems in English

I have one question but before that I wanna let you know that whenever you have some problems in english you can ask your questions here. If any of us know the answer we will definitly help you.

Okei Dokei Dears?! I myself wanna star it with these phrases which I'm not sure about the meaning.
    What do you think about them?!

Running two households -

Chest cold -

Have a good cry about sth -

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Peyman,
    Gussing is not easy I'm genius...! I'm kidding, When you help in this way the answer is obvious. Isn't it?!

Okei Dokei, I promise not to use that phrase anymore.
    So you didn't like the movie. I just watched 20 minutes of this movie yesterday in my class and with only 20 minutes I can't say if it's interesting or not. But I will write my opinion after watching it.
    Peyman, It's for a long time that you haven't recommanded any movie?! Am I right?! You know, I have no new movies to watch, And I wanna buy some new movies. I need your help

About animations, You are right. There are some animations which are interesting now. I love Ice Age

Have a great day Dear.

Hi dear Sepid
    Yeah your being genius is an undoubtable fact
    I just said we are at the end of the map from east. It means we are at west. But you found out that I lied and guessed my location right ( I'm busted ).

Yeah "Finding Neverland" was some kind of boring for me. I mean I didn't enjoy the story.I expected more from Cate Winslet and Johhny Depp.

What kind of class are attending? Do they play movies for you?? ( Uncensored??? ) Are you living in Iran????

I think I've talked about hundreds of movies in my last 5 topics But because you seem to be mad of movies ( Sorry to use this word but I had to ) I decided to introduce two more movies.

First I suggest you watch Unfaithful. I don't remember if I've talked about it before or not. But if I have, it worths talking twice. It's really wonderful. I love these kinds of movies which at the end you want to cry for days. Some other movies in this genre which I've watched and enjoyed alot was Titanic and Artificial Intelligence.

After that I suggest you watch all three episodes of The Pirates of Carribean.
    They're really of masterpieces of sience fiction genre.

So this was it. Now are you happy???

About animations. Do you remeber Choobin???
    Wow it was my favorite cartoon.
    I loved it so much that when my mom wanted to punish me, she didn't alow me to watch it.
    I prefered to be stock in the room for five days but be able to watch Choobin.

Oh my god , I've talked too much.
    Hope I didn't hurt you.
    Bye

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi fellas.
    when was the last that i was here ? it was a long time ago .
    because i was busy and i'm.
    anyway,which kinda film may i introduce ?
    no matter huh ?
    okay ! i offer one of the best ..
    lucky number slevin.
    it's about : A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them before they get him.
    you know there are too many good films and bad films , and you must watch so many movies for undrestanding good ones .
    let me example , the last pages in this topic, our host didn't find the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind as a good movie .
    but it's a complex film , you have to watch it over and over , it has some points you don't see in another movies.
    besides,it won oscar .
    it has very good rating : 8.5 / 10
    but as i say , anyone has his own opinion.
    -----
    and another thing for saying.
    the finding never land is a great movie.
    you know when the movies are simple and beautiful and they attend to life and they have not action scenes they seems boring.
    but as many of u know , some movies have to watch with your eyes and see with your heart.
    as always i have no time for writting about finding neverland too.
    and i owe a apology to our host about hot chick.
    but i swear these days i'm not in mood .
    Last edited by piishii; 11-11-2007 at 22:50.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I have one question but before that I wanna let you know that whenever you have some problems in english you can ask your questions here. If any of us know the answer we will definitly help you.

Okei Dokei Dears?! I myself wanna star it with these phrases which I'm not sure about the meaning.
    What do you think about them?!

Running two households -

Chest cold -

Have a good cry about sth -
    Dear Sepide ,
    Sorry to mention this this topic is about films and movies and not about phrases,so please continue these phrases in translation topic so that other members can view and learn too
    Thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear sepid
    u were asking 'bout 3 phrases
    chest cold ;chest infection with bad coughing and stuffy nose
    Running two households :when one is working for 2 families for example when ur married and ur parents live with you that means that ur running two housholds.
    Chest cold - chest infection with bad coughing and stuffy nose (Knew Also CHKD )
    Have a good cry about sth - i think that's a way of getting free from negative feelings about s/b (NOT SURE)
    Tell me if they are correct or not.
    Take care
    Last edited by ALIA2007; 11-11-2007 at 23:44.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi fellas.

when was the last that i was here ? it was a long time ago .
    because i was busy and i'm.
    anyway,which kinda film may i introduce ?
    no matter huh ?
    okay ! i offer one of the best ..
    lucky number slevin.
    it's about : A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being .
    Hi dear friend
    nice film ur offered, i watched it 'bout a yr ago ,My Grade to this movie is B (means good)

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

recently ive seen a great scary movie named honnibal rising
    honnibal rising is a 2007 movie and its the remake of the silence of the lambs which sir anthony hopkins stars in it and it was a really interesting movie
    this is the fifth movie to feature dr. hannibal lecter
    all of hannibal movies r about a serial killer who eats people after killing them
    hannibal rising is about hannibal lecter and it shows that when hannibal was a little boy through a war between germany and russia hannibal and his little sister misha were in the hands of germans and becouse there were no food to eat germans ate his little sister misha infront of his eyes
    and when he grew up he decided to kill and eat all those 5 germans and....

I suggest anybody who loves thriller movies to try this one

and this is these are photos of silence of the lambs

:

Last edited by thecrow; 12-11-2007 at 15:46.

Thread Information