نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Mohammad,
    O, A movie which is about physics.
    I have a question, Have you watched The Secret?!... If yes I wanna know your Idea about it.
    I'm asking you this question becuz you are interestid in physics and such a thing.
    Have a great day, Hope 2 C U more here.

Hi Sepid .

Yes I watched "The Secret " Three Time .
    In physic There are a theory which is going to explain every thing in the world .
    It named "Quamtom " .
    And some psychologist see that there are a connexion between thing that you think and thing that happen to you .
    And now physicist and psychologist are make a thory and they call it "The Secret " . it's one of biggest theory in the world in all time .
    and my opinion:
    I think it reality. but when you can apply it , you think it's very hard . realy it's very hard .
    there are some people who experience it .
    when Quantom is supporter of some thing , you can't rebut it easily .
    the next film some day later ...
    Best Wishes !

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid
    Yeah your being genius is an undoubtable fact
    I just said we are at the end of the map from east. It means we are at west. But you found out that I lied and guessed my location right ( I'm busted ).

Yeah "Finding Neverland" was some kind of boring for me. I mean I didn't enjoy the story.I expected more from Cate Winslet and Johhny Depp.

What kind of class are attending? Do they play movies for you?? ( Uncensored??? ) Are you living in Iran????

I think I've talked about hundreds of movies in my last 5 topics But because you seem to be mad of movies ( Sorry to use this word but I had to ) I decided to introduce two more movies.

First I suggest you watch Unfaithful. I don't remember if I've talked about it before or not. But if I have, it worths talking twice. It's really wonderful. I love these kinds of movies which at the end you want to cry for days. Some other movies in this genre which I've watched and enjoyed alot was Titanic and Artificial Intelligence.

After that I suggest you watch all three episodes of The Pirates of Carribean.
    They're really of masterpieces of sience fiction genre.

So this was it. Now are you happy???

About animations. Do you remeber Choobin???
    Wow it was my favorite cartoon.
    I loved it so much that when my mom wanted to punish me, she didn't alow me to watch it.
    I prefered to be stock in the room for five days but be able to watch Choobin.

Oh my god , I've talked too much.
    Hope I didn't hurt you.
    Bye
    Hi dear Peyman, I love your post, It was great. I usuelly like long posts, letters and ... .
    O, So I'm genius, But actually the only part of east which I know is Tehranpars and Narmak. I've just heard the name I've never been there...Can You Believe it?! Okay, Better to foget about it. It might be boring for others.
    Kate Winslet...?! Is she a good actress?!...Actually I love some of her movies but I don't like her...!

About Our class!... Is it sth weird?! Yeah, I'm in Iran, Be sure about it...Now you can find in most institutes that they have a film class for their students. Actually in our class we are all women but in some classes it's coeducational. Uncensored movies. We enjoy. I wish you were a girl and I could invite you to this class.

Yeah, U have inturduced a lot of movies but usuelly you don't talk about the story I forget them and most movies that you recommand I have watched Like unfaithful. I also like movies which cause us to cry for 2 days, Although I never cry by watching a movie but I really become sad but I enjoy more.But I don't remember the story of this movie well. I just remember that I loved it.

About Pirates of Carribean. I haven't watched it...Good News For You
    I don't remember Choobin:(...How old I were when they showed it?!

Any way,
    Dear, You are one of the best member of this group. I wish you best luck and hope to have a great time with your dearest.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi fellas.

when was the last that i was here ? it was a long time ago .
    because i was busy and i'm.
    anyway,which kinda film may i introduce ?
    no matter huh ?
    okay ! i offer one of the best ..
    lucky number slevin.
    it's about : A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them before they get him.
    you know there are too many good films and bad films , and you must watch so many movies for undrestanding good ones .
    let me example , the last pages in this topic, our host didn't find the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind as a good movie .
    but it's a complex film , you have to watch it over and over , it has some points you don't see in another movies.
    besides,it won oscar .
    it has very good rating : 8.5 / 10
    but as i say , anyone has his own opinion.
    -----
    and another thing for saying.
    the finding never land is a great movie.
    you know when the movies are simple and beautiful and they attend to life and they have not action scenes they seems boring.
    but as many of u know , some movies have to watch with your eyes and see with your heart.
    as always i have no time for writting about finding neverland too.
    and i owe a apology to our host about hot chick.

but i swear these days i'm not in mood .
    Oh Pishii, So long no See. Welcome back dear.

About the movie that you mentioned. I have no idea I haven't watched it. But thank you very much.

About your ideas. I loved them. We can see different ideas here.

Are you a male or female?! You know why did I ask this question. I think some movies like Finding Neverland is interesting for women more than men. Do you agree?! As you said we have to watch some movies with our heart. Uselly Romance movies are like that and uselly women are more emotional and sensitive and they enjoy this kind of movies more. for example action movies, Women are not interetsed in action movies, Are They?! It's my opinion and I know that in everything we have some exceptions.

About Eternal Sunshine, I was the person who talked about it. I don't know why, Maybe I'm really lazy and I don't wanna think but it was a bit hard for me to understand and becuz of that I didn't enjoy that much. As you said I have to watch it more and more in order to understand it well.

Dear you have great ideas, Try not to be busy so much. We'll miss You

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Sepide ,

Sorry to mention this this topic is about films and movies and not about phrases,so please continue these phrases in translation topic so that other members can view and learn too
    Thanks
    Yeah you are right dear.

Sorry.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear sepid

u were asking 'bout 3 phrases
    chest cold ;chest infection with bad coughing and stuffy nose
    Running two households :when one is working for 2 families for example when ur married and ur parents live with you that means that ur running two housholds.
    Chest cold - chest infection with bad coughing and stuffy nose (Knew Also CHKD )
    Have a good cry about sth - i think that's a way of getting free from negative feelings about s/b (NOT SURE)
    Tell me if they are correct or not.

Take care

Hi Ali, How R U dear?!

All of them were right. You Are perfect.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

recently ive seen a great scary movie named honnibal rising

honnibal rising is a 2007 movie and its the remake of the silence of the lambs which sir anthony hopkins stars in it and it was a really interesting movie
    this is the fifth movie to feature dr. hannibal lecter
    all of hannibal movies r about a serial killer who eats people after killing them
    hannibal rising is about hannibal lecter and it shows that when hannibal was a little boy through a war between germany and russia hannibal and his little sister misha were in the hands of germans and becouse there were no food to eat germans ate his little sister misha infront of his eyes
    and when he grew up he decided to kill and eat all those 5 germans and....

I suggest anybody who loves thriller movies to try this one

Hi Thecrow,

I was waiting for you yesterday.

Anyway happy to see you here. Tnx that you have time, Don't kill yourself for KONKOOR take it easy

What a thriller movie! We can understand it in woman's face..Oh Oh, Interesting for gentleman.

Hope to C U, But when ensha'allah?!
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 12-11-2007 at 22:32.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Sepid .

Yes I watched "The Secret " Three Time .
    In physic There are a theory which is going to explain every thing in the world .
    It named "Quamtom " .
    And some psychologist see that there are a connexion between thing that you think and thing that happen to you .
    And now physicist and psychologist are make a thory and they call it "The Secret " . it's one of biggest theory in the world in all time .
    and my opinion:
    I think it reality. but when you can apply it , you think it's very hard . realy it's very hard .
    there are some people who experience it .
    when Quantom is supporter of some thing , you can't rebut it easily .
    the next film some day later ...
    Best Wishes !
    Mohammad,

When I see your posts I remember one of my friends who was interested in Physics.

Anyway, The Secret is a great movie. I really believe that it can even change our life. The way that we think and everything. Do you know any other movies like that?!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

One more thing.

Usuelly on mondays, Tuesdays and wednesdays I'm really busy. If I could't come and answer your lovely posts plz you yourself manage this Topic. I've just started this Topic but I'm not the manager so don't wait for me plz.

Have a great time darlings.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Peyman, I love your post, It was great. I usuelly like long posts, letters and

Hi dear Sepideh
    Thanks it's kind of you.

, So I'm genius, But actually the only part of east which I know is Tehranpars and Narmak. I've just heard the name I've never been there...Can You Believe it?!
    Yeah ofcourse I believe it. Because you are a genius you don't need to go to some where to know about it. They're all in your mind.

Kate Winslet...?! Is she a good actress?!...Actually I love some of her movies but I don't like her
    Are you kidding??? Kate is a great actor (It's my opinion).

About Our class!... Is it sth weird?! Yeah, I'm in Iran, Be sure about it...Now you can find in most institutes that they have a film class for their students. Actually in our class we are all women but in some classes it's coeducational. Uncensored movies. We enjoy. I wish you were a girl and I could invite you to this class
    Yes I think showing uncesored movies to students in Iran is something really weird.
    And a personal question. Can I know which university are you studying at?
    Maybe this is another reason for paying more attention to girls than boys in Iran.

I don't remember Choobin:(...How old I were when they showed it?!
    I don't think you were too young.
    I think you are just about six month younger than me.
    It was about 12 years ago.

Dear, You are one of the best member of this group. I wish you best luck and hope to have a great time with your dearest.
    Thanks dear. Your making me embaressed.:43:
    You are one of the best users of P30 I've ever seen.

One more thing.

Usuelly on mondays, Tuesdays and wednesdays I'm really busy. If I could't come and answer your lovely posts plz you yourself manage this Topic. I've just started this Topic but I'm not the manager so don't wait for me plz.

Have a great time darlings
    An unwritten rule says who creates a topic is the owner of it.
    And others should wait for him/her to talk.

So try to be here

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepideh
    Thanks it's kind of you.

Yeah ofcourse I believe it. Because you are a genius you don't need to go to some where to know about it. They're all in your mind.

Are you kidding??? Kate is a great actor (It's my opinion).

Yes I think showing uncesored movies to students in Iran is something really weird.
    And a personal question. Can I know which university are you studying at?
    Maybe this is another reason for paying more attention to girls than boys in Iran.

I don't think you were too young.
    I think you are just about six month younger than me.
    It was about 12 years ago.

Thanks dear. Your making me embaressed.:43:
    You are one of the best users of P30 I've ever seen.

An unwritten rule says who creates a topic is the owner of it.
    And others should wait for him/her to talk.

So try to be here
    Hi Dear Peyman,
    I just said my opinion, Kate Winslet might be a great actress but for me she is a very normal actress not great one.

About University, I'm syuding English Literature. In terhan, Azad University, Central Branch which is in shahrake gharb.

I think all users are completey familiar with this unwritten rule becuz during these days they haven't sent any message here.

Thread Information