نمايش نتايج 131 به 140 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi pals, Where R U?! R u busy these days, Like me?!

I'm going to watch 3 movies this weekend,

Quills -

Pride and prejudice -

Perfum( Which I think I have watched befor. Any way, I'm going to watch it again) I -

I'll tell my idea about these movies.

Have a great weekend

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi my dear friends

Today I want to introduce a nice movie. It's not a great movie but I liked it because it was really honest about it's story.

It's " Coyote Ugly ". It's about a 21-year-old girl who decides to go to town and build an independent life for herself. She is a musician but she is afraid of playing music and singing for others. She meets the members of a club named "Coyote Ugly" and gets a job there....

It's really nice. I didn't describe much because I didn't want it to loose its beauty. I want you to watch it yourself.

Love you all

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi my dear friends

Today I want to introduce a nice movie. It's not a great movie but I liked it because it was really honest about it's story.

It's " Coyote Ugly ". It's about a 21-year-old girl who decides to go to town and build an independent life for herself. She is a musician but she is afraid of playing music and singing for others. She meets the members of a club named "Coyote Ugly" and gets a job there....

It's really nice. I didn't describe much because I didn't want it to loose its beauty. I want you to watch it yourself.

Love you all
    hi.
    i saw this movie.
    not bad .
    dear sepid... i'm male.
    and about what you said i wrote some opinions down later .
    ------------------
    for tonight i have another surprise for u .
    is there anybody to like comedy movies : d ?
    of course , enyone does .
    i'm glad to introduce you one of the best comedies i've ever seen.
    you know there are many many comedy movies , but many of them are just cheap , they really can not make people to laugh
    a comedy movie must have good cast, good script and .......
    anyway, i know some films are that u like and i don't :d
    i talk to much,my apology.
    the name of movie is : the party.
    year of film is 1968 .
    and it's about a man that he doesn't do right things and he's butterfingers and make anything worse.
    somehow, he is invited to a party and ......
    i don't continue , you must watch it.
    very funny .

check this out ;
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Last night i watched a movie : "Inside man" .that was not bad.

Starringenzel washington .jodi foster ,clive owen.
    Four people dressed in painters' outfits march into the busy lobby of Manhattan Trust, a cornerstone] Wall Street Branch of a worldwide financial institution. Within seconds, the costumed robbers place the bank under a surgically planned siege, and the 50 patrons and staff become unwitting pawns in an airtight heist. NYPD hostage negotiators Detectives Keith Frazier and Bill Mitchell are dispatched to the scene with orders to establish contact with the heist's ringleader, Dalton Russell, and ensure safe release of the hostages. Working alongside Emergency Services Unit (ESU) Captain John Darius, all are hopeful that the situation can be peacefully diffused and that control of the bank and release of those inside can be secured in short order. But Russell proves an unexpectedly canny opponent--clever, calm and totally in command--a puppet master with a meticulous plan to disorient and confuse not only the hostages, but also the authorities. Outside, the crowd of New Yorkers grows as the situation becomes increasingly intense tense, with Frazier's superiors becoming more concerned about his ability to keep the standoff from spiraling out of control. The robbers appear to consistently be one step ahead of the police, outwitting Frazier and Mitchell at every turn. Frazier's suspicions that more is at work than anyone perceives are justified with the entry of Madeline White, a power player with shadowy objectives, who requests a private meeting with Russell. The chairman of the bank's board of directors, controlling entrepreneur Arthur Case, is also uniquely interested in the moment-to-moment happenings inside the branch. But just what are the robbers after? Why has nothing worked to alleviate the standoff, which stretches on hour after hour? Frazier is convinced that invisible strings are being pulled and secret negotiations are taking place as the powder keg situation grows more unstable by the moment.

Production Status:ReleasedGenres:Drama, Thriller and Crime/GangsterRunning Time:128 min.Release Date:March 24th, 2006 (wide)MPAA Rating:R for language and some violent images.Distributors:Universal Pictures Distribution, United International Pictures
    Production Co.:Imagine Entertainment
    Studios:Universal Pictures
    U.S. Box Office:$88,504,640Filming Locations:New York, New York, USA

Produced in:United States

---------------YAHOO MOVIES--------------------

My Grade to this movie B means good

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi.

i saw this movie.
    not bad .
    dear sepid... i'm male.
    and about what you said i wrote some opinions down later .
    ------------------
    for tonight i have another surprise for u .
    is there anybody to like comedy movies : d ?
    of course , enyone does .
    i'm glad to introduce you one of the best comedies i've ever seen.
    you know there are many many comedy movies , but many of them are just cheap , they really can not make people to laugh
    a comedy movie must have good cast, good script and .......
    anyway, i know some films are that u like and i don't :d
    i talk to much,my apology.
    the name of movie is : the party.
    year of film is 1968 .
    and it's about a man that he doesn't do right things and he's butterfingers and make anything worse.
    somehow, he is invited to a party and ......
    i don't continue , you must watch it.
    very funny .

check this out ;

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Hi Dear Pishi,
    As I noticed we all love comedy movies,
    I myself love comdey movies very much, Somehow I understood the story completely.
    ThanK You,
    By the way, I'm waiting for your idea,

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Last night i watched a movie : "Inside man" .that was not bad.

Starringenzel washington .jodi foster ,clive owen.
    Four people dressed in painters' outfits march into the busy lobby of Manhattan Trust, a cornerstone] Wall Street Branch of a worldwide financial institution. Within seconds, the costumed robbers place the bank under a surgically planned siege, and the 50 patrons and staff become unwitting pawns in an airtight heist. NYPD hostage negotiators Detectives Keith Frazier and Bill Mitchell are dispatched to the scene with orders to establish contact with the heist's ringleader, Dalton Russell, and ensure safe release of the hostages. Working alongside Emergency Services Unit (ESU) Captain John Darius, all are hopeful that the situation can be peacefully diffused and that control of the bank and release of those inside can be secured in short order. But Russell proves an unexpectedly canny opponent--clever, calm and totally in command--a puppet master with a meticulous plan to disorient and confuse not only the hostages, but also the authorities. Outside, the crowd of New Yorkers grows as the situation becomes increasingly intense tense, with Frazier's superiors becoming more concerned about his ability to keep the standoff from spiraling out of control. The robbers appear to consistently be one step ahead of the police, outwitting Frazier and Mitchell at every turn. Frazier's suspicions that more is at work than anyone perceives are justified with the entry of Madeline White, a power player with shadowy objectives, who requests a private meeting with Russell. The chairman of the bank's board of directors, controlling entrepreneur Arthur Case, is also uniquely interested in the moment-to-moment happenings inside the branch. But just what are the robbers after? Why has nothing worked to alleviate the standoff, which stretches on hour after hour? Frazier is convinced that invisible strings are being pulled and secret negotiations are taking place as the powder keg situation grows more unstable by the moment.

Production Status:ReleasedGenres:Drama, Thriller and Crime/GangsterRunning Time:128 min.Release Date:March 24th, 2006 (wide)MPAA Rating:R for language and some violent images.Distributors:Universal Pictures Distribution, United International Pictures
    Production Co.:Imagine Entertainment
    Studios:Universal Pictures
    U.S. Box Office:$88,504,640Filming Locations:New York, New York, USA

Produced in:United States

---------------YAHOO MOVIES--------------------

My Grade to this movie B means good
    Hi Ali, How are You?! Where are U pal

I'd heard about this movie befor, I love Denzel washington...Although I don't like action movies...

Thank You Dear

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'd heard about this movie befor, I love Denzel washington...Although I don't like action movies...

Hi Sepideh
    "The Inside Man" is not an action movie. As Ali said it's a movie about bank robbery.
    I've seen it too and I liked it.
    Suggest you watch it.

Another new movie
    "The Blue Crush"
    I decided to write movie descritions from IMDB.COM

Nothing gets between Anne Marie and her board. Living in a beach shack with three roommates including her rebellious younger sister, she is up before dawn every morning to conquer the waves and count the days until the Pipe Masters surf competition. Having transplanted herself to Hawaii with no one's blessing but her own, Anne Marie finds all she needs in the adrenaline-charged surf scene ... until pro quarterback Matt Tollman comes along. Like it or not, Anne Marie starts losing her balance - and finding it - as she falls for Matt.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Sepideh
    "The Inside Man" is not an action movie. As Ali said it's a movie about bank robbery.
    I've seen it too and I liked it.
    Suggest you watch it.

Another new movie
    "The Blue Crush"
    I decided to write movie descritions from IMDB.COM

Nothing gets between Anne Marie and her board. Living in a beach shack with three roommates including her rebellious younger sister, she is up before dawn every morning to conquer the waves and count the days until the Pipe Masters surf competition. Having transplanted herself to Hawaii with no one's blessing but her own, Anne Marie finds all she needs in the adrenaline-charged surf scene ... until pro quarterback Matt Tollman comes along. Like it or not, Anne Marie starts losing her balance - and finding it - as she falls for Matt.
    Hi dear,

So when you and Ali recommand this I have to watch

I wrote about Denzel Washangtoin, I meant that I love him, Although he usuelly plays in action movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well Well Well..I was looking for somewhere to talk How ever I knew Some forum..
    Any way,,there is something stiking in my mind since Ive seen here..Can we talk About T.v Series?
    Yesterday I have Seen The Butterfly Effect Which Was A very Good Film and you could adopt alot of philosophical point of it..Has Any one Watched it?
    It Was A bout Chaso Theory..I mean Based On That.Any One know any thing about Chaos Or Its Theory?we can talk about it.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well Well Well..I was looking for somewhere to talk How ever I knew Some forum..

Any way,,there is something stiking in my mind since Ive seen here..Can we talk About T.v Series?
    Yesterday I have Seen The Butterfly Effect Which Was A very Good Film and you could adopt alot of philosophical point of it..Has Any one Watched it?

It Was A bout Chaso Theory..I mean Based On That.Any One know any thing about Chaos Or Its Theory?we can talk about it.
    Hi Dear, Welcome to this Topic

It's a good idea, talking about series. But there is a problem, I myself never watch series. Even now I just watch Halgheye Sabz. But I ask all members here, If they agree we can talk about it.

Hey pals, Do you like to talk about T.V series too?! One of our new friends suggested it, Do you like it ?! Plz let me know ASAP

About Butterfly Effect, Was it a movie?! On our channels or ...?! Unfortunately I haven't watched it.

Anyway, You can write about T.V series here and whatever you learn from them, it will be definitly useful and interesting for us. Just see if others accept it or not, I myself agree if rules of this forum let me

Hope 2 C U more here

Thread Information