دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 14 از 70 اولاول ... 41011121314151617182464 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 131 به 140 از 696

نام تاپيک: چند پروژه VB همراه با سورس و فایل EXE ( پروژه های کامل)

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VBScripting Made EASY!

This code will show you how simple it is to insert VBScript into your application. This code also shows alot of features for Scripting. You can edit all of it right in the form or you can save what you have and edit in the text file. You can also open an existing vbscript text file and start editing from there. When its saved it automaticly makes it in VBScript form... See screen shot... Has a number of command buttons all doing someting differnt and putting a bunch of differnt commands at use. Practice on labels, Check boxes, Text boxes, Timers, common dialogs and more! Possiblies are endless. I hope you enjoyed my code and much i did making it. If you could please leave feedback and VOTE.

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VBtoHTML!!!!

Ever wanted to preserve the formatting from VB when ur posting an article? well this nifty app will do just that! it converts any VB file (i.e. .frm .bas .cls .ctl) into a formatted HTML File!!!!!!!! no more truncated code on psc :P Includes well thought out error traps, and a has taken a long time to write so please comment/rate thanks. steve b

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VBTutor

Teach VB

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Vegeta's VB Compiled Codes For Newbies

Teaches Newbies How To Create Impressive Things With Ease And With Very Little Time Involved

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Very Good Custom Form Control

Well, for awhile ive been wondering how to do this, and today it just popped into my head and it worked. This covers your whole form when you draw it whatever size. If you look at the screenshot theres only 2 labels a frame control and a picture, the rest is the control Anyway, if your kinda of st*pid, i put instructions in the source comments. Thanks, SpitFire.

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VB Tutor

This program is GREAT. I wanted to learn more about VB so I bought a book on coding. Next thing I know I'm making a program that includes it's code. I called the program VB Tutor because, well, it's a tutor! I only have 3 small lessons on it so far, but I plan on getting up to 100! THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CODE. I have many more updates to do to it.. I first start with the basic information, then graduate up to code only experts use. Even though this isnt the final project I wanted to show you guys anyways. All lesson code can be copy and pasted write off the EXE and it even has examples. PLEASE VOTE! More updates coming really soon!

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Very functional messagebox

This code shows how you can make very functional and very pretty messageboxes and inputboxes, and it provides an implemented interface to allow all of the dialogs in your applications to be standardized for simple access. See the OPC directory for the two items used by this code that are 'Other people's code'. (Winsubhook and lvButtons.) You MUST register the Winsubhook type library before this group will run. This can be done with the references dialog of VB, using the browse button. Vote/Comments are unnecessary (Bug reports are very much appreciated), I just hope that someone finds this as useful as I have found much of the code on this site.

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VB_Tale

This submission are only for beginners that want a "quick tour" of a VB standard/default controls. It is not fully commented but easy to understand, I hope. Feedback please...

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

vb_ Color picker

A quick way to get a color pallete without using the common dialog control or any other ocx's. Also no APIs are required.

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

VB6 voice chat client

This is for voice chat and text chat server/chat client.

کد:

Thread Information