نمايش نتايج 1,791 به 1,800 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    away from home
    پست ها

پيش فرض

you know this is the first time that I am surfing this website it's amazing . but can you tell me what exactly the name of this animation is?.I also love romance movies. can you tell me the name of some movies
    hi there,
    im not a fan of romantic movies,,but everyone needs a bit of romance. i have seen some beautiful romantic movies which i strongly suggest you to watch them in case you didnt watch them yet

Sleepless in Seattle,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,Atonement,a walk to remember and the notebook
    these are my favorite

2. 3 کاربر از siyanor بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i seee the p o p{prince of persia;sands of time
    this movie is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ery goooooooood.i enjoyed for watch this movie.
    story
    Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince and a mysterious princess race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time -- a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world
    Adopted from the streets of Nasaf by King Sharaman of Persia, young Dastan grows up amongst royalty and quickly earns his place as a mighty warrior and prince. As his brothers Garsiv and Tus plan battle strategies, a spy sends word that the Holy City of Alamut has been supplying weapons to enemies of Persia. Taking matters into his own hands, Tus orders an attack on the sacred city and upon its fall Dastan encounters the beautiful Princess Tamina. When King Sharaman dies under mysterious circumstances shortly after, and Dastan is accused of his murder, he flees with the princess on a harrowing mission to clear his name. Learning from Tamina the true motives behind Alamut's invasion, Dastan must embark on a perilous quest to stop an evil mastermind's plot for ultimate power with a mystical weapon that can control the very fabric of time.

4. 3 کاربر از Martanima 21 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    away from home
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i seee the p o p{prince of persia;sands of time
    this movie is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ery goooooooood.i enjoyed for watch this movie.
    story
    Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince and a mysterious princess race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time -- a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world
    Adopted from the streets of Nasaf by King Sharaman of Persia, young Dastan grows up amongst royalty and quickly earns his place as a mighty warrior and prince. As his brothers Garsiv and Tus plan battle strategies, a spy sends word that the Holy City of Alamut has been supplying weapons to enemies of Persia. Taking matters into his own hands, Tus orders an attack on the sacred city and upon its fall Dastan encounters the beautiful Princess Tamina. When King Sharaman dies under mysterious circumstances shortly after, and Dastan is accused of his murder, he flees with the princess on a harrowing mission to clear his name. Learning from Tamina the true motives behind Alamut's invasion, Dastan must embark on a perilous quest to stop an evil mastermind's plot for ultimate power with a mystical weapon that can control the very fabric of time.

hello there,
    i've seen this movie too.it was a interesting movie but it is not as good as the game is,The only really cool part was the overall story structure, where they get sent back in time all the way to the beginning,
    i liked the ending as well.
    PS;I remember in 2009 Mr.Ahmadi nejad said that hallywood has to apologize from iran for the last 30 years,,,

6. 3 کاربر از siyanor بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    Far away
    پست ها

پيش فرض Alice in Wonderland

It was nice I liked the visual effects and Johnney Depp did a good job as mad hatter ...
    Mad hatter is my fave character cuz he's mad and has got a nice colorful outfit!

8. 4 کاربر از Smartie7 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    away from home
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ok,,,i have watched so many martial art based movie,but this one is my favorite.every time i feel down or omitted i just turn on my PC and start watching this movie,,,which is based on the true story of Choi Bae-dal, better known by his japanese name Masutatsu Oyama, the creator of famous Kyokushin-Karate.
    Most of people dont know that this japanese hero is korean,who fought for his country and his pride and honor in his own way.

"In the martial arts, introspection begets wisdom. Always see contemplation on your
    actions as an opportunity to improve."
    Mas Oyama

10. 2 کاربر از siyanor بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض vertigo

Vertigo
    I liked that so much .. although we had blackout but this movie pinned me to my chair.I recommend it. I've seen North by north west and Rear window by the same director,Hitchcock,and those were great movies but this one is sth else .. especially the fabulous acting of James Stewart
    That's why I always like Hichcock's movies,making a masterpiece with very few characters

12. 2 کاربر از Antonio Andolini بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2010
    محل سكونت
    خانه ام گلخانه ي يـــــــاس است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

God Father 3
    I love this movie,because Al pacino showed the best performance that I have ever seen in my Life.
    especially in the scene that they murder his daughter,he act someway that you think they killed all of his Family in real.
    Bless you Don Al Pacino
    Last edited by Hamid Hamid; 15-07-2010 at 10:38.

14. 4 کاربر از Hamid Hamid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi everybody long time no see
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

city
    by
    the
    sea

a good american movie with an Indian ending
    although I dont like Robert Deniro very much but I can not ignore this fact that he is really a genius in his job. so movies of Deniro are not movies that you can skip them easily in stores and you should try them all becouse all of them are good.

a 2002 american movie starring deniro and james franko that deals with a family problems of wayward youth and set against a man tryin to break free of his past
    it was directed by michael caton-jones and based on a story of vincent lamarca

I rate it 6 which means that it was not bad

16. 2 کاربر از thecrow بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض Team A

I really loved Team A movie , an action movie.
    This movie has been sold very well in USA.
    have a good time

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I really loved Team A movie , an action movie.
    This movie has been sold very well in USA.
    have a good time
    This Team A movie reminds me of one of the episodes of "Family Guy", by the way, is there any fan of family guy series around? One of the funniest shows ever created

19. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Thread Information