نام تاپيک: Let's Complete The Story

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

p.s.2. amin what a mistake u've made:
    Samantha was going to shook hand with Mohammad
    ---> to shake hands
    Sorry! I changed every verb into past tense I think I didn't read the whole sentence! Anyway, thanks for your notice! I try to be more careful l

Last edited by amintnt; 19-07-2007 at 18:35.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As archi was a very wise woman she tried to show Samantha what Islam really was and how it is right now. She read some parts of the holy book Quran for her and translated to English. Samantha liked Islam but it was so hard to change her life like this.The rules were unfamiliar and so different from Christianity . Archi introduced her some books for further information and told her to feel free to ask any question any time. Every one decided to let Samantha think and decide her self.
    Meanwhile, Mohammad and Archi let Samantha to live in their house to get more familiar with Iran, it's culture and the people

------------
    Amintnt

She read about Islam....... Asked Archi the vague questions she encountered..... it was about one week that she's been wondering to gravitate Islam..... Then she decided...... She just couldn't accept to be a muslim person since she couldn't get used to it.... Then she told her friends what she had decided to do....... Mohammad couldn't believe what Samantha was saying..... But he didn't say anything as he knew "Dar din
    HICH
    Ejbari nist"
    :l

@mir was the one confused.... So how could they get married? Back to the first square!...... All that night @mir was awake and was thinking how to solve the problem...... Tomorrow morning, they were having breakfast in silence..... "I'm going to gravitate Christion religion!" Amir said....... Eveybody stopped eating and looked at him..... Mohammad cried and left the kitchen......

-------

P.s...... Is it just an imaginary story? l

Last edited by amintnt; 19-07-2007 at 19:45.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Amintnt destroyed everything!!c
    Last edited by mir@; 19-07-2007 at 19:31.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm sorry I just changed the story! let's Continue Archi-Girl's .... I won't let you marry Samantha l!
    Last edited by amintnt; 19-07-2007 at 19:53.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

10 Now i kiled two birds with one stone

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As archi was a very wise woman she tried to show Samantha what Islam really was and how it is right now. She read some parts of the holy book Quran for her and translated to English. Samantha liked Islam but it was so hard to change her life like this.The rules were unfamiliar and so different from Christianity . Archi introduced her some books for further information and told her to feel free to ask any question any time.Every one decided to let Samantha think and decide her self.
    Meanwhile, Mohammad and Archi let Samantha to live in their house to get more familiar with Iran, it's culture and the peopleShe
    she read about Islam....... Asked Archi the vague questions she encountered..... it was about one week that she's been wondering to gravitate Islam..... Then she decided...... She just couldn't accept to be a muslim person since she couldn't get used to it.... Then she told her friends what she had decided to do....... Mohammad couldn't believe what Samantha was saying..... But he didn't say anything as he knew "Dar din Ejbari nist"

@mir was the one confused.... So how could they get married? Back to the first square!...... All that night @mir was awake and was thinking how to solve the problem...... Tomorrow morning, they were having breakfast in silence..... "I'm going to gravitate Christion religion!" Amir said....... Eveybody stopped eating and looked at him..... Mohammad cried and left the kitchen......

samantha was just staring at this terrible event she hadn’t expect such this as a matter of fact …. amir then went directly toward Mohammad and said : I’m sorry I know that I just made a foolish decision .... see ; how love impressed you dear ; it’s not logical at all to change your religion and become apostate ; after all if you do so you’ll be killed “ Mohammad said while his face was red of fear and nervous .

now it was noon ; all the family and guests gathered in the kitchen to have lunch and probably to reach at decision ; then Mohammad destroyed the deep silence with his attractive smile and said : “here we are “; suddenly samantha exploded into tears
    and said “ I’m sorry … I’m really sorry … I don’t know how I can explain that .” ;
    then archi calmly said : “ dear we are patient enough to listen to any kind of unexpected matter

:Then samantha said

“oh well … I want you to excuse me ; I just wanted to test him if he really loves me ";
    But .. I hadn’t expect that situation … indeed after my investigation I’ve got understand that islam is the best religion so I want to accept it as my religion

-----------
    oh .. i took me one hour
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 19-07-2007 at 21:36.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

10 Now i kiled two birds with one stone

wrong post !
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 19-07-2007 at 21:32. دليل: sharmande eshtebah shod

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

12 Thank you Mohammad. You gave me back my dear wife. TNT , wait for a hard revenge!

c
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As archi was a very wise woman she tried to show Samantha what Islam really was and how it is right now. She read some parts of the holy book Quran for her and translated to English. Samantha liked Islam but it was so hard to change her life like this.The rules were unfamiliar and so different from Christianity . Archi introduced her some books for further information and told her to feel free to ask any question any time.Every one decided to let Samantha think and decide her self.
    Meanwhile, Mohammad and Archi let Samantha to live in their house to get more familiar with Iran, it's culture and the peopleShe
    she read about Islam....... Asked Archi the vague questions she encountered..... it was about one week that she's been wondering to gravitate Islam..... Then she decided...... She just couldn't accept to be a muslim person since she couldn't get used to it.... Then she told her friends what she had decided to do....... Mohammad couldn't believe what Samantha was saying..... But he didn't say anything as he knew "Dar din Ejbari nist"

samantha was just staring at this terrible event she hadn’t expect such this as a matter of fact …. amir then went directly toward Mohammad and said : I’m sorry I know that I just made a foolish decision .... see ; how love impressed you dear ; it’s not logical at all to change your religion and become apostate ; after all if you do so you’ll be killed “ Mohammad said while his face was red of fear and nervous .

now it was noon ; all the family and guests gathered in the kitchen to have lunch and probably to reach at decision ; then Mohammad destroyed the deep silence with his attractive smile and said : “here we are “; suddenly samantha exploded into tears
    and said “ I’m sorry … I’m really sorry … I don’t know how I can explain that .” ;
    then archi calmly said : “ dear we are patient enough to listen to any kind of unexpected matter

“oh well … I want you to excuse me ; I just wanted to test him if he really loves me ";
    But .. I hadn’t expect that situation … indeed after my investigation I’ve got understand that islam is the best religion so I want to accept it as my religion

At last, Samantha converted to Islam consensually and eagerly. @mir suggested her to change her name to an Islamic one. They agreed on "Maryam". There was not any other obstacle before @mir and Maryam to get married. Thus, they wanted to celebrate their wedding as soon as possible. @mir and Maryam wanted their wedding ceremony to be a unisex party, but Mahommad was against this idea. He said that a unisex party is full of sin and this irritates God

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

At last, Samantha converted to Islam consensually and eagerly. @mir suggested her to change her name to an Islamic one. They agreed on "Maryam". There was not any other obstacle before @mir and Maryam to get married. Thus, they wanted to celebrate their wedding as soon as possible. @mir and Maryam wanted their wedding ceremony to be a unisex party, but Mahommad was against this idea. He said that a unisex party is full of sin and this irritates God.

@mir and Maryam wasn't happy about the situation. Maryam decided to talk to Archi , may be she could help. It was the best choice. As Mohammad loved Archi very much, he couldn't resist her request. Archi told Mohammad that everybody is free and they can have their wedding party as they wish. "Just remember that Samantha has recently become a muslim,
    They really like to see us in theirparty, Don't disappoint her " Archi said. ". Mohammad accepted the reason. Archi was so happy and immediately phoned Maryam to let them know.

Everything was going well and they were preparing for the party when Maryam received a call from US. After the phone call, she fainted

Last edited by A r c h i; 20-07-2007 at 00:27.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

At last, Samantha converted to Islam consensually and eagerly. @mir suggested her to change her name to an Islamic one. They agreed on "Maryam". There was not any other obstacle before @mir and Maryam to get married. Thus, they wanted to celebrate their wedding as soon as possible. @mir and Maryam wanted their wedding ceremony to be a unisex party, but Mahommad was against this idea. He said that a unisex party is full of sin and this irritates God.

@mir and Maryam wasn't happy about the situation. Maryam decided to talk to Archi , may be she could help. It was the best choice. As Mohammad loved Archi very much, he couldn't resist her request. Archi told Mohammad that everybody is free and they can have their wedding party as they wish. "Just remember that Samantha has recently become a muslim,
    They really like to see us in theirparty, Don't disappoint her " Archi said. ". Mohammad accepted the reason. Archi was so happy and immediately phoned Maryam to let them know.

Everything was going well and they were preparing for the party when Maryam received a call from US. After the phone call, she fainted

? amir who was next to Maryam shocked and said : what's the matter dear

uncle sam .... my love ....died

she was crying while amir calmly touched her soft face and cleaned her teares

that made her sedate then she said

we must set out to london when my uncle is going to be buried

then amir expressed his disapproval and said : but we're gonna

then Maryam interrupted him and said : we have to delay our wedding ceremony

that made amir so worried as if that was the worth event which could be happened preventing their marriage

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

? amir who was next to Maryam shocked and said : what's the matter dear

uncle sam .... my love ....died

she was crying while amir calmly touched her soft face and cleaned her teares

that made her sedate then she said

we must set out to london when my uncle is going to be buried

then amir expressed his disapproval and said : but we're gonna

then Maryam interrupted him and said : we have to delay our wedding ceremony

that made amir so worried as if that was the worth event which could be happened preventing their marriage

While they were arguing about going to the funeral of Maryam's uncle, suddenly @mir felt a severe pain in his head and lost his balance and fell on the ground, however, he stood up quickly and rubbed his eyes. Maryam was worried. She asked whart had happened. @mir told her that it was not important and this happened occasionally. But finally Maryam could convince him to visit a brain specialist

Thread Information