صفحه 52 از 190 اولاول ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 511 به 520 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Bret's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I saw "jeeper creeper"last night. at first it seemed to be a good movie but I didn't like it. I think this kind of movies have been made for teenagers

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

hello my dear friend
    yeah that was one of the most intesting movies i've ever seen
    i'll really enjoyed it .
    it was funny too
    but everyone was punshied
    hi dear
    yeah , 11:14 was very nice but there was a scene that is a puzzle for me , did you notice the scene that the kids throw a trash toward Cherri,s father,s car . after that the kid who stole money from market saw his car on the bridge - while the dog was licking front window - so how he mate Cherri befor accident
    Last edited by Bret; 12-01-2008 at 07:52.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey guys

Last night I watched an action movie. What a surprise, Yeah?! It was really intresting, I loved it. I think
    from now on I should try watching action movies. Not all of them but some of them
    The name was The Condemned
    A man who was a T.V shows producer decided to make a new kinda program but not for T.V, for
    Internet. He chose 10 people who were in jail and they were all sentenced to death . he released them and took them to a jungle and took them 30 hours tofight and kill each other.(If they couldn't they would die after 30 hours with a special tool which was fastened to their feet) And he had put some cameras in the jungle so he could show this action show online and about 40 milion of people entered his site to watch this show ...i

It was great, Although I dun like action movies, I liked it
    Hope you watch and enjoy
    By the way, Ali it's for a long time that you're not here! I missed you pal, Hope to enjoy yr time

Good luck buddies
    that would be a good movie it is interesting for me becouse the main actor is Steve Austin (Stone Cold) who is one of the most famous wrestlers in WWE
    I had opportunity to watch it but i didn't
    maybe I watch it latter
    Last edited by Bret; 12-01-2008 at 10:56.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I just saw 2 great movies in Multivision channels, I recommend everyone to watch them.

1- freedom writers ---> Multivision 2
    2- Deja vu ---> Multivision 4

They are such great movies,I'll write about them tomorrow,have fun every one
    enjoy your holidays

P.s. I think you all know that multivision channels show a film 24 hours a day,I mean one film repeatedly shown, So don't loose theml
    I love saw movies althogh the fourth part is not good as first or second parts
    but there is a goof in this part I mean second one
    at the begining of the movie while the cops are looking for Jigsaw at one seen you can obviously see the reflection of cammera and production group on the body of a van!!I don't like such mistakes in good movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I love saw movies althogh the fourth part is not good as first or second parts
    but there is a goof in this part I mean second one
    at the begining of the movie while the cops are looking for Jigsaw at one seen you can obviously see the reflection of cammera and production group on the body of a van!!I don't like such mistakes in good movies

Wow what an active member
    yes saw is great i like it too but i couldnt see saw4 it should be good but that goof you have mentioned
    is worst r u sure 'bout it?for a movie like saw it is unbelievable

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

yes my friend I'm sure about it... you know ...at some great movies some mistakes happened for example Jaws at the one of the final scences you can see the shadow of camera on the shark
    and about saw 4 ... that DVD! that I saw was in bad quality and I couldn't understand some scences but I'm sure that the end of this part wasn't as shoking as others

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear pishii thank u Memento should be a great movie ill try watch it

tonight i watched an old movie that name is rising deep it released in 1998 in genre action and horrror it was not bad
    of course for 1998 it is great
    and the story is 'bout some guys that are in a ship and an octopus (or something like that)want kill and eat 'em and they want to get out the ship but octopus is very big and........

more information in imdb

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Thank God a movie that I have watched about one year ago. It's just a good movie, actually I didn't enjoy it very much
    Thank you pal
    By the way, as far as I know you've decided to watch movies more, how is it? Do you like it?!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thank you so much for accepting me as your friend ...I wanted come here sooner but some errors happened and I had to change my password...anyway in 11:14 some accidents happen and all of them are related to eachother
    do you see the Iranian movie CROSSROAD?I thing that,s very similar to it
    Hey Bret, I'm really happy to see you here again
    Thank you for yr beautiful answers to differest posts.
    By reading yr posts I noticed that you watch movies carefully, That's great, you are a smart boy or girl?!
    Cross Road?! I dun remember, say the name of Iranian movies in Persian, it's okay

that's a very nice movie I've just seen it recently and at some scenes it was really shocking
    but there is some mistakes or lies in this movie for examble the scene that the killer kills the cops and explodes helicopter!!but that is very interesting film at all

About The Hitcher, Yeah, in all movies we have some scenses which are not normal but I think we are
    all accustomed to these things so take it easy
    that would be a good movie it is interesting for me becouse the main actor is Steve Austin (Stone Cold) who is one of the most famous wrestlers in WWE
    I had opportunity to watch it but i didn't
    maybe I watch it latter
    That's a pitty, I think it's a movie that attracts most of the people, even me that I wasn't fond of action movies but it caused me to try watching Action movies
    Have a great time buddy

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thank God a movie that I have watched about one year ago. It's just a good movie, actually I didn't enjoy it very much
    Thank you pal
    By the way, as far as I know you've decided to watch movies more, how is it? Do you like it?!
    yes its very good .i watch movies for learn english and its not wasting time
    but thats not very good for my friends

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi ... about the Iranian movie it's name is
    تقاطع
    staring Bijan Emkanian ...I just watched few minutes of it cuz I'm not interested in Iranian movies but as my friend said the story is as same as 11:14
    you know there are some Iranian films that have been copied from foreign movies like Lizard:We are not angles or an Persian movie staring Radan and Hayayi :Last Summer
    and..... I'm a boy

Thread Information