نمايش نتايج 71 به 80 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow, Interesting. Archi girl and the crew they both have changed their avator!...

The crew this avator is much better.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear friends
    Dear Sepid when you leave this topic it goes down.

I'm happy you're here again.
    I think it is Silent Hill isn't it????

Watch The Blue Crush if you haven't. It's not a great movie but I liked it. It's about a girl who loves surfing. She is afraid of being caught by a tide and tries to forget this fear and participate in the contest.
    Hi Peyman,
    Yeah you are right I have to be here more but sometimes I even don't have time to turn my computer on let alone sending message here.

I don't remember well, It was slience hill Or silent hill!

And I also forgot to tell you that last night It showed The grudge 2 . Unfortunately I couldn't watch.But If you have watched it please let me know!
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 06-11-2007 at 12:06.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid
    I've watched The Grudge 2. I don't like horror movies but I watched it anyway.
    It's not that much interesting. I mean it's like other horror movies. I think the base story of The Grudhe 1 and 2 is based on an old Japanese myth. The story of a dead boy whose ghost still stays in his home and tries to kill the people who come to that house.

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello every one .
    about favorite movies ?
    oh the best movie in the world is" Legend of 1900"
    i'm not able to talk about the movie .
    just beautiful ....
    good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello every one .
    about favorite movies ?
    just beautiful ....
    good luck

Hello and welcome to this topic.

Yeah 'The Legend of 1900' is a great movie.
    It's about a boy whose family leaves him on a ship when he is just one month old.
    One of sailors finds him and name him 1900 because he was born in the year 1900.
    After that the boy never leaves the ship.
    He is a genius. He learns to play piano and plays it the way no one can resist crying.
    At the end...

Let me not tell the whole story. You'd better watvh it yourself.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello every one .
    about favorite movies ?
    just beautiful ....
    good luck
    Hi dear Mohammad. Welcome here.

About the movie I had heard about it before but unfortunatly I haven't watched but as you and peyman said it should be interesting. I try to find it.

Tnx for participating in this Topic. Hope 2 C U more here.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid
    I've watched The Grudge 2. I don't like horror movies but I watched it anyway.
    It's not that much interesting. I mean it's like other horror movies. I think the base story of The Grudhe 1 and 2 is based on an old Japanese myth. The story of a dead boy whose ghost still stays in his home and tries to kill the people who come to that house.
    I'm not also fond of Horror movies very much but I watch them becuze I love watching movie and I don't like to lose them. But if I don't watch an action movie I think that I haven't lost anything. Except some action movies like Ocean's or Face of that I really like them.

And one question dear Peyman, What kind of movies do you like?! And I wanna know your idea about comedy?! Do U think that
    watching a comedy movie is just wasting time?!

I'm asking this question becuze I've heard it alot but I myself love comedy movies and these movies are the only movies that I can watch them several times like The hot chick, Holiday, Freaky Friday and ...!

I like you all write your ideas about comedy movies and if you know any please let us know.
    I recommand you : The hot chicks, Freaky Friday, Just my like, Cinderella Story and Liar liar...?!
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 06-11-2007 at 19:27.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm not also fond of Horror movies very much but I watch them becuze I love watching movie and I don't like to lose them. But if I don't watch an action movie I think that I haven't lost anything. Except some action movies like Ocean's or Face of that I really like them.

And one question dear Peyman, What kind of movies do you like?! And I wanna know your idea about comedy?! Do U think that
    watching a comedy movie is just wasting time?!

I'm asking this question becuze I've heard it alot but I myself love comedy movies and these movies are the only movies that I can watch them several times like The hot chick, Holiday, Freaky Friday and ...!

I like you all write your ideas about comedy movies and if you know any please let us know.
    I recommand you : The hot chicks, Freaky Friday, Just my like, Cinderella Story and Liar liar...?!

Hello again dear Sepid

It's really nice that you love watching movies that much but I think not every movie worths watching.
    I myself like family , drama , comedy and tragedy movies.

Ofcourse I don't think watching comedies is wasting time. I like them very much. I think comedy is one of the best genres of movies.

I like Jim Carrey's movies alot. As you said 'Liar Liar' , 'Dumb and Dumber', 'Me Myself and Irene', 'The Mask', 'Bruce Almighty', 'Ace Ventura Pet Detective', 'Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events', and lots of other interesting movies.

I forgot 'The Cable Guy'.

I just don't like these poor horror movies which doesn't have any scenarios.

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Peyman & Sepid
    I wanna to say name of some other film which they are very interstin . But not as 1900 .
    later .
    Good Luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello again dear Sepid

It's really nice that you love watching movies that much but I think not every movie worths watching.
    I myself like family , drama , comedy and tragedy movies.

Ofcourse I don't think watching comedies is wasting time. I like them very much. I think comedy is one of the best genres of movies.

I like Jim Carrey's movies alot. As you said 'Liar Liar' , 'Dumb and Dumber', 'Me Myself and Irene', 'The Mask', 'Bruce Almighty', 'Ace Ventura Pet Detective', 'Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events', and lots of other interesting movies.

I forgot 'The Cable Guy'.

I just don't like these poor horror movies which doesn't have any scenarios.
    Peyman,
    I do agree with you. My favorite movies are also Drama, Tragedy, Family and comedy and after that Horror.

Jim Carrey is masterpeice. I love him. But I think he is good at comedy. I watched Eternal Sunshine
    which he was an actor and the movie wasn't comedy and I didn't enjoy but actually I've heard that Number 23 is also nice whiche he has played in it and it's not comedy. I think you told me, Am I right?!

And one Question! If you like you can answer!
    Where R U from?! I guess ... !:( I can't guess among 1000000001 cities and countries.

Thread Information