نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Peyman & Sepid
    I wanna to say name of some other film which they are very interstin . But not as 1900 .
    later .
    Good Luck
    Hi dear Mohammad, We're waiting for you.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض Sounds Of Music

Have you watched sounds of music. Actually in persian we call it ASHKHA VA LABKHANDHA, I don't know why!

Any way, It's a family and drama movie which is great. I do love it.

It's about a man who has 7 children and he fells in love with a woman and ... !

I really love this movie, I do recommond you to watch it.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid
    Yeah I was the one who told the Number 23 is an interesting movie.

About your question I have to say I was born in Oroomiah then moved to Tabriz when I was 2 years old. After 2 Years we moced to Karaj and after 4 years we made it to Tehran.

I once said I'm like Perin in that cartoon. I don't remember the name. I just remember Perin.

I strongly recommend you watch The Number 23 and think about it. Maybe the first time it will appear a little silly to you but if you watch it carefully, you'll find it really interesting.

And let me ask you a question this time.
    What is that comma after Tehran in your location?

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Is sounds of music the movie which Andy casted in?

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi all
    wooow these I havent been here for just some few days and two pages r past and thats really good

Wow, Interesting. Archi girl and the crew they both have changed their avator!...

The crew this avator is much better.
    thank u thats very kind of u dear sepideh I think u r right my old avator was really bad this one is so dofferent from the old one its two persond kissing each other

and dear sepideh there is something that i wanna tell u u always write my name like this:
    thecrew

i wanna tell u that its wrong my name is:

thecrow

u know crow is a kind of bird that I have chosen its name as my name in p30world
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last night I saw a very very interesting comedy movie from a director of frightening movies and it was really really laughing
    its name is white chicks

its about two black fbi cops that they get a mnission to protect two rich sisters in their holidays and becouse of some happenings they changed their face and their skin and they made them selves just like those two girls and after that lots of laughing happenings took place for them for example one big black american falled in love with one of them and that was very laughing...
    I really suggest u to see this one

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid
    Yeah I was the one who told the Number 23 is an interesting movie.

About your question I have to say I was born in Oroomiah then moved to Tabriz when I was 2 years old. After 2 Years we moced to Karaj and after 4 years we made it to Tehran.

I once said I'm like Perin in that cartoon. I don't remember the name. I just remember Perin.

I strongly recommend you watch The Number 23 and think about it. Maybe the first time it will appear a little silly to you but if you watch it carefully, you'll find it really interesting.

And let me ask you a question this time.
    What is that comma after Tehran in your location?
    Peyman,

I wanna thank you for answerig my question. You answered with details it was nice. Thank you. So we are in a same city.

I hope to find this movie, Number 23. Not only No23 but also I like to watch all movies of Jim carrey. I've just watched Mask, Liar liar, Dumb and Dumber, Over the moon, Eternal sunshine and some other movies that I don't remember.

About your question, I really don't know why I have put comma there. But if you asked indirectely, After comma I should write Poonak.
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 08-11-2007 at 11:07.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Is sounds of music the movie which Andy casted in?
    No,

Andy has played in a movie, I've heard it but I've never watched it and I don't know the name.

The sound of music. It's a very old movie. it was produced in 1965.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi all
    wooow these I havent been here for just some few days and two pages r past and thats really good

thank u thats very kind of u dear sepideh I think u r right my old avator was really bad this one is so dofferent from the old one its two persond kissing each other

and dear sepideh there is something that i wanna tell u u always write my name like this:
    thecrew

i wanna tell u that its wrong my name is:

thecrow

u know crow is a kind of bird that I have chosen its name as my name in p30world
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last night I saw a very very interesting comedy movie from a director of frightening movies and it was really really laughing
    its name is white chicks

its about two black fbi cops that they get a mnission to protect two rich sisters in their holidays and becouse of some happenings they changed their face and their skin and they made them selves just like those two girls and after that lots of laughing happenings took place for them for example one big black american falled in love with one of them and that was very laughing...

I really suggest u to see this one

Hi,
    How are you Dear THECROW.

Accept my apology becuz of that mistake. I really don't know the reason. Any way sorry.

All sundays and tursdays We are waiting for you.

About the movie I'd heard white chicks is somehow like Hot chick and Freaky friday and as you have written here it seems to be right. One of my friends has it, I will ask her to bring it for me.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi,
    How are you Dear THECROW.

Accept my apology becuz of that mistake. I really don't know the reason. Any way sorry.

All sundays and tursdays We are waiting for you.

About the movie I'd heard white chicks is somehow like Hot chick and Freaky friday and as you have written here it seems to be right. One of my friends has it, I will ask her to bring it for me.
    come on my friend take it easy u didnt have to apologyse for that that was not a big mistake i just wanted u to know that and thats it
    thank u

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض A Woman In Winter

Hi dear Mohammad, We're waiting for you.

"A Woman in Winter "
    It's the name of one of great movie about physics.
    About some thing wonderful .
    A man who fell in love of wonderful woman .
    about some goings-on that you can't believable .
    you can explain that if you know about "coincide event " and " parallel Worlds " .
    Later
    Good Luck .

Thread Information