نام تاپيک: The Hot Seat || Guest : east&west

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض Dear Cris-Y

hi mate

will you answer the same question i asked from mohammad?
    what will you do if you found out that a great friend of you has died just a day after that you had seen him/her after a long time(maybe years

I will crash within my self.you know I experience a catastrophe,my mom deth.and I know the grief of this sort.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض Dear yazz

?hey asalbanoo what's up
    :ok lemme ask you somthg
    Hi dear

I’m at your service.

?what do you think, about me

your way and style of writing only belongs to yourself.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Dear asalbanoo,

Thanks a lot for your deliberate and detailed answers to my previous questions.
    You asked why I didn't ask you any questions in Persian hot chair. Since you have a lot of fans in this forum, Mashallah! (I think you are the most famous lady here), they had asked you any conceivable question before. However, I eagerly followed your responses and enjoyed them and it was one of the best hot chairs.

At first, some comments on your answers:

#1- You said you play badminton, who is usually your playmate? Where do you paly?
    #2- What do you teach your sister? What is her field of study?
    #3- Do you work on your assignments(translations) at home or in office? How come you are often online?
    #4- Isn't it boring to always translate? How much does it cost per page?
    #5- May I ask you when your deceased mother pass away and how? (My apologies)
    #6- How is the ideal character in your thoughts and dreams that you want to be like her?
    #7- You said the appearance is your minimum requirement. Would you please describe about a good appearance of a man. Is appearance your first priority? If not, what is the first one?
    #9- May I ask you what the shortcomings of the 19 miserable and unlucky suitors were?!
    #9- In the 19th question, I meant that would you like to become a globally famous singer like Shakira or Madonna or J.Lo? (Not just the physical appearance)
    #10- Is Mahtab responsible enough? Has her carelessness ever made you angry? Do you ever blame or punish(!) her as an older sister? Has she ever complained for missing her mother and if so, what was your reaction? Isn't she interested in internet? Is she one of the members of this forum? (This one is 6 questions itself!)

I wanted to ask some new questions but I know that answering in English may be boring and exhausting. So I will ask them later. Thank you for your responses in advance. I hate to be so much trouble.

Best wisheso

To be continued ...l
    Last edited by mir@; 24-06-2007 at 23:13.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

hello to every body .
    here is a god place to improve our english by reding the questions and answers by the users .

dear mozhgan do you have good relationship with your father?

what do you do when you are sad and angry ?

thanks for your good answers

yours behrooz

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض Dear Genius

heyyyyyyyyyyyya mojgan
    i wanna to ask some questions from my sister asalbanoo ... any say ya !?
    hello dear friend……I’m ready to answer…..

1 - how r u ? i will be glad to meet you asal

Thanks..me too

2 - what's your interest works ?

Surfing the net, watching movies, music,cooking,studying,playing badminton

3 - what's you purpose in you'r life ? what you expect of this world ?

At this period and stage,my goal is to continue my education.

I think I expect happiness;just happiness and peace of mind(I ‘m not sure about this phrase

4 - do you like learn computer as your speciality or that's just for you'r Requires ovviation ?

Not at all.I don’t like technical fields, specially computer.

5 - what's your speciality ?

I have a B.A in engliush literature. And I’ve worked as a translator.

6 - what things are sikt for you ?

To outrage the other’s opinions and interests.

7 - what's your viewpoint about " angel " and aaaaa " satan" ?

I have no idea.

8 - do u like reading book !?

Yes. but now I prefer watch movies or read family magazines.

9 - we suppose ... you do some mistakes .... if i wanna to say your mistakes and i wanna to help you improve your behavior do you punish me and aaaa ignore my says or acknowledged my says as your logical and glad ? ..... please be honest good sister ... it's just a feature behavior and i wanna to know this and i've no any purpose?

I depends on your way and style of talking. when I, myself want to correct somebody’s mistake or give him/her advice,I initially scrutinize my behaviors or check that item for myself.if have mistake in that area I correct it then criticize the other person or I say nothing..now if you want to say my mistake,I consider these factors too.

10 - write a good quote of Albert Einstein .

I can not remember anything.

11 - do you know John Nash !? if you know who is he write your viewpoint about him in 1 word .

I’m sorry.i just remember his name,nothing more.

12 - as your comment what's the fundamental problem in this country?

Governmental religion.

13 - i wanna to ask you how old r u ... but i traced your previous posts and aaaaa i recieve my answer ( for kidding - ignore it and excuse me )

I’m 26 years lod.

14 - if you must choose a nick name ( another things asalbanoo) what's your choose ?

Gagani.(my mom called me by this nick name).

16 - what's the difference among this two word : "Elite" - "Genius" ?

Elite: a group of people in a society who are powerful and have a lot of influence ,because they are rich, intelligent…
    Genius: a person who is unusually intelligent or artistic.

15 -excuuuuuuuuse me for my how throat and i promise you donna ask any question
    btw - and have fun ....
    not anysay .... tnx from your attention and this is the Peace time

Thank for your questions and your attention

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض Dear Behroooz

what is the differernt between this topic and sandali dagh in motefaregheh?

That one is in Farsi lge and this on is in English.

can you find enough member to use on this englhsh hot chair

I suggest mohammad to advertize for it on irib.
    (just kidding)
    I have no idea,I think mohammad answer this question.
    Last edited by Asalbanoo; 26-06-2007 at 01:09.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!! Hey There
    ! I don't know why but u always make wanna participate in asking questions in these kinda topics

Why do u spend so much time in p30world
    What made u wanna study English
    I think English is not a foregin language any more ! What do u think about it ?l
    which one do u prefer?l
    1American accent 2British accent 3American accent - Black Style!l?l
    !and the last one
    !!!!! What the hell is wrong with this question mark

Aryan

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear asalbanoo how are you?
    how do you spend your time in summer ?

is it ok that more than 67 percent of the people who are ready for univercity exam are girls?
    why the boys are going to another way? not to the univercity?

please explain .

yours behrooz

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Mojgan How are you?

1- Have you ever applied for immigration to other countries? If not, do you want to do so?

2- If you let me, I’ll borrow one of your questions.
    Assume you have to illustrate these words for a blind guy
    How do you do so:

a. A sea
    b. Sunset
    c. A tree
    d. The color red
    e. A black horse

3- Please explain your sense about these avatars separately. (Unfortunately your other avatars were not available)

a.

b.

Thanks for your answers.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض Dear Amir

Thanks a lot for your deliberate and detailed answers to my previous questions.
    You asked why I didn't ask you any questions in Persian hot chair. Since you have a lot of fans in this forum, Mashallah! (I think you are the most famous lady here), they had asked you any conceivable question before. However, I eagerly followed your responses and enjoyed them and it was one of the best hot chairs.

Thanks a lot dear Amir.that’s kind of you.I gonna be over the moon.

At first, some comments on your answers:

#1- You said you play badminton, who is usually your playmate? Where do you paly?

I go to badminton club and play badminton with my cousin in the yard.

#2- What do you teach your sister? What is her field of study?

She studies a at Azad Najafabad University and her major is English lge teaching.and I help her in some of her lessons.

#3- Do you work on your assignments(translations) at home or in office? How come you are often online?

I work at home; because I have many responsibilities(related to home and my family),so if I want work out of there ,I can not handle them.

#4- Isn't it boring to always translate? How much does it cost per page?

Yea.it’s such a boring and tiresome task .But with due attention to my conditions and my desire(I do not like working);it’s the best choice. The cost varies and it depends on tex.but its range is between 800 to 1500 Tomans.

#5- May I ask you when your deceased mother pass away and how? (My apologies)

Yes of course. You are my friend and I ‘ll be pleased to answer your questions.
    My mom passed away 3 years ago. Her death was because of illness.

#6- How is the ideal character in your thoughts and dreams that you want to be like her?

A very firm and decisive girl that any problem can not penetrate her firmness and her self-confidance.a girl who can love every one without any prospect and expectation.

#7- You said the appearance is your minimum requirement. Would you please describe about a good
    appearance of a man. Is appearance your first priority? If not, what is the first one?

My ideal handsome man is Shahram Nazeri and physically is Hogan or Alireza Heidari.
    Yes,appearance is my first priority and the next one is education.(I think education itself can not make a present of enlightenment and good breeding).

#9- May I ask you what the shortcomings of the 19 miserable and unlucky suitors were?!

We did not have equal cultural background and our ideals and point f views did not match.
    #9- In the 19th question, I meant that would you like to become a globally famous singer like Shakira or Madonna or J.Lo? (Not just the physical appearance)

Not at all.i am an ordinary girl , with ordinary wishes and desire. i like an ordinary life(or one or two steps above it. I think that style of life can not bring me peace and satisfy my needs.)

#10- Is Mahtab responsible enough? Has her carelessness ever made you angry? Do you ever blame or punish(!) her as an older sister? Has she ever complained for missing her mother and if so, what was your reaction? Isn't she interested in internet? Is she one of the members of this forum? (This one is 6 questions itself!)

That’s a hot question. i think in necessary conditions she can be responsible enough.sometime I ‘ve got so angry but I’ve tried to mention her problems and mistakes gently.i always tell her that my advices are useful to her future. she always says I’m not her older sister ,I’m her second mom.
    Yes. She complains of gloom(because of my mom death and very sever and difficult life we’ve experienced) and I encourage her to cry or write her feelings. The moment , I see or recognize my sis sadness, I wish death. I hope she will be honest when says that she can tolerate absence of our mom because of me.
    She is not interested in Internet and also has not joined this forum.

I wanted to ask some new questions but I know that answering in English may be boring and exhausting. So I will ask them later. Thank you for your responses in advance. I hate to be so much trouble.

I must thank your attention and I appreciate spending time to ask me question. You makes me so happy.
    Best wishes

Thread Information