نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه niusha_z's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Beatlemania
    پست ها

پيش فرض

to pass youtube filter,instead of "www" type uk ..and you can see any link you want

for example:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

It'll work..enjoyl

Thanks, but it didn't work for me. I'm not surprised though, seriously pars online isn't an Internet Service provider, it's a fil*tering service provider. nothing can pass their beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping filtring system.

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thaaanx for teh site, but dun advertise alot bcuz as far as I know, advertising is forbidden here. But anyway thaaanx, but isn't it filter in Iran?l

Hi
    I dont wanna advertise but I think we can aware other of good sites . by the way I dont think it's filtered because I use it every time I want try it again with no more advertisement
    and one more I will thanks you and others if you correct my mistakes in english

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi

I dont wanna advertise but I think we can aware other of good sites . by the way I dont think it's filtered because I use it every time I want try it again with no more advertisement

and one more I will thanks you and others if you correct my mistakes in english
    Thaaaanx alot for informing us, but may I ask which server u use to access to net, bcuz it is filteredl
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 09-05-2008 at 17:36.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض I am legend - 2007

I finally watched this movie(I am legend), Well, I remember I had watched some parts on a channel( MBC2 or sth eles) but I couldn't watch it completely, it was a boring movie with just 1 actor n a dog. I didn't like it
    And I rate it 4 although IMDB's rate is 7.2 to this movie. But the truth is that I dun like these kinda moviesl

in 2012, New York city. Robert Neville who is a scientist (Capitan 2)who is the alone survivor of a biochemical disease which was supposed to cure cancer 3 years previous. With only zombies as his neighbors and his trusty dog, Samantha,zombies cant live in ultra violet ray so they are lost at sun and out in night.
    Robert is trying to discover a cure for this disease and to find out any other people who might have also survived...
    this is one of the best movies which i ever seen.see it to belief

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear friends.

Again I've watched another outstanding movie ( Atleast in my opinion )
    It'd named Forrest Gump. The story is about a low IQ boy named Forrest Gump who has just one friend. A girl named Jenny. The movie is the biography of Forrest. He had been a professional football player, a war .
    hero in Vietnam, a fantastic ping pong player, and a millionair shrimp company owner
    He is deeply in love with Jenny but just cannot reach her. Always something seperates them. But at the end...

You'd better watch it yourself. If it wasn't a masterpiece I would've told the whole story here. But since it is a masterpiece, I want you to watch and enjoy it yourself.

It has won the best motion picture award in 1994 oscars.

I rate it 9.99 out of 10
    Its rate in IMDB is 8.5 out of 10

Forrest Gump (1994)

IMDB Review:

Forrest, Forrest Gump is a simple man with little brain activity but good intentions. He struggles through childhood with his best and only friend Jenny. His 'mama' teaches him the ways of life and leaves him to choose his destiny. Forrest joins the army for service in Vietnam, finding new friends called Dan and Bubba, he wins medals, starts a table tennis craze, creates a famous shrimp fishing fleet, inspires people to jog, create the smiley, write bumper stickers and songs, donating to people and meeting the president several times. However this is all irrelevant to Forrest who can only think of his childhood sweetheart Jenny. Who has messed up her life. Although in the end all he wants to prove is that anyone can love anyone
    Last edited by peyman1987; 09-05-2008 at 20:44. دليل: Spelling Errors

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear friends.

Again I've watched another outstanding movie ( Atleast in my opinion )
    It'd named Forrest Gump. The story is about a low IQ boy named Forrest Gump who has just one friend. A girl named Jenny. The movie is the biography of Forrest. He had been a professional football player, a war .
    hero in Vietnam, a fantastic ping pong player, and a millionair shrimp company owner
    He is deeply in love with Jenny but just cannot reach her. Always something seperates them. But at the end...

You'd better watch it yourself. If it wasn't a masterpiece I would've told the whole story here. But since it is a masterpiece, I want you to watch and enjoy it yourself.

It has won the best motion picture award in 1994 oscars.

I rate it 9.99 out of 10
    Its rate in IMDB is 8.5 out of 10

Forrest Gump (1994)

IMDB Review:

Wow, exactly today one of my friends brought this movie for me while I hadn't mentioned the name of this movie n she also said that is a great movie, I hope to find time to watch it, recently I've got some new movies but unfortunately I have no time n sometimes when I get free of my works I try to watch a movie but I dropp off in the middle of the movie, anyway, thaaaaaanx dearl

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow, exactly today one of my friends brought this movie for me while I hadn't mentioned the name of this movie n she also said that is a great movie, I hope to find time to watch it, recently I've got some new movies but unfortunately I have no time n sometimes when I get free of my works I try to watch a movie but I dropp off in the middle of the movie, anyway, thaaaaaanx dearl
    hi.
    of course ,when u have time you must watch movie
    but an advice to u from me
    free yourself and watch that masterpiece,forrest gump.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi.

of course ,when u have time you must watch movie
    but an advice to u from me
    free yourself and watch that masterpiece,forrest gump.
    I do like but you can not belive how busy I'm these days, by the way, yr signature is really strange, how can a part of a movie attracts sb's attention in this way!!! Wow, since I've seen this part of Eternal sunchine in yr signature I wanted to mention it n finally I didl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض Beowulf

'bout two weeks ago I watched a good animation that name is Beowulf it was about a hero, that he could fight with monsters very good and he was very strong but he had a weakness he was a sensual person, one day he went to a village for killing a monster but he saw that monsters mother is Angelina jolie and…… hmmmm whatch it yourself it's a good animations
    My rate is 8 out of 10

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Last edited by Mehran NZ; 15-05-2008 at 12:50.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض Wild Hogs - 2007

Well, I could finally find time to watch a movie but I couldn't watch the movie which Peyman talked about bcuz of some reasons n I watched a movie named Wild Hogs. A good comedy not a great one, n the story was about four friends who had gone on a trip together with their motorcycles in order to get rid of their own lives for some days n freshing themselves

I rate it 5.8 out of 10
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 16-05-2008 at 19:57.

Thread Information