نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

last movie which i have seen was ratatoille
    the film is a 3d animating.
    it is very nice film.
    a little rat wanna be a chief and in the end of the film he will be one of the best chief in france.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ahh.
    i remember
    o also see the barbie as a island prince it is very cool 3d animating film.
    it's about marigging the prince with a princess
    it is vey nice. just see it!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi ... about the Iranian movie it's name is
    تقاطع
    staring Bijan Emkanian ...I just watched few minutes of it cuz I'm not interested in Iranian movies but as my friend said the story is as same as 11:14
    you know there are some Iranian films that have been copied from foreign movies like Lizard:We are not angles or an Persian movie staring Radan and Hayayi :Last Summer
    and..... I'm a boy
    ,Hey pal
    Yeah, I have watched Taghato, I dun remember it well but yeah you are right there were some different stories which were related to each other. Also the movie Crash was like that. I like these kida movies
    By the way, When you are talking in English is better to say the name of Iranian Movies in Persian

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear, Welcome to this topicHope 2 enjoy

last movie which i have seen was ratatoille
    the film is a 3d animating.
    it is very nice film.
    a little rat wanna be a chief and in the end of the film he will be one of the best chief in france.
    Wow, what a nice animation. I love Ratatoille. I watched it some weeks ago. It was really really nice, I really liked itActully it was more lovely than intresting in my idea

ahh.
    i remember
    o also see the barbie as a island prince it is very cool 3d animating film.
    it's about marigging the prince with a princess
    it is vey nice. just see it!
    ?!I haven't watched Babrie Animations. Are they intresting
    Thank you for yr participating
    Hope 2 C U here more and more buddy

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض persepolis

persepolis

I havent seen this movie yet but as I know the story of the movie is not bad its about some happenings that we have in our country
    but the thing that I am really angry about is that why did these atupid people named this movie persepolis what is the connection between persepolis and these things I really dont know
    persepolis is a 2007 animated film based on the graphic novel of the same name the film was written and directed by marjane satrapi and vincent paronnaud the story begins just before the iranian revolutionshown intially trough the eyes of the nine years old marjane
    and the story ends with marjane as a 21 years old expatriate
    the title is a refrence to the historical city of persepolis (why?????????)and it won some prizes
    if you found some more informations about this movie or if you have seen it let me know about it

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Bret's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I've read some articles about this animation and I think this is something like Not without my doughter.it won some awards just because Iran,s goverment disagreed about showing this animation
    I don't know source of it's name but I've heard that second part will be produce

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I do agree with you, but her name is sepudeh???????!!!!!!!I've never heard of that name
    and I think this is because dear sepideh is so hospitable and gracious to every newbie
    her leadership is excellent
    Hope you the almighty help

Hi dear Sally
    Oh my god. That was a typing mistake ( and maybe wasn't ). Yeah she is a great topic manager. I don't have such a topic yet. But she, you see when you don't come here for a week at least 5 new members and 15 new pages are added to the topic.
    I hope this becomes an stickey one. Hope Reza makes it ticky so it's always at top.

Thanks

GODDAMN! great! I do boxing! i
    but every body thinks that I go boxing for the goddamn street fights? is that rational? every one thinks
    that a boxer is a whole violent and unrefined guy? do you think so? It makes me sick
    Hope you good fists

Yeah you're right. I hate this feeling too. When they know you are doing martial arts or fighting sports , their first questions is wether you use it in street fighting sor not.

I myself haven't fought till now ( Just three times ). And I really don't like to use these technics to hurt someone. When we can be friends why should we try to hurt eachother?

Hope to see one day without these questions

هه هه هه
    sorry
    this one must be writen in farsi
    I know a little english then sorry for my bad english
    ok ok ok
    let's see what i have for explanation?
    i don't now you saw "i am legend" until now or not
    i saw it last night but just can say that its awfull at all costs!
    realy
    its some action-adventure type & almost FANTASY
    but i feel its story copied from another movies like resident Evil series & ...

Oh Oh Oh
    Look who's here. D*A*R*I*O*U*S*H
    How are you doing? ( از این طرفا؟ )
    What are doing with your ice-cold room?
    Haven't you come up with a solutions yet?
    Hope you are still alive and come here more.

Welcome to this topic.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello to every body

Congratulations Sepideh. Your topic is becoming more and more popular each day. Just 5 days of absence and about 7 pages are added to the topic.

Because there are lots of new members I welcome all of them to the topic. Hope to see you here more.

Good luck to everyone

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض Kingdom of Heaven

I think we haven't talked about this movie yet. I saw it yesterday. It was nice and at least I liked it. It's about the Crusades ( The one-hundred-year-long wars between Muslims and Christians ). It is one of few history movies which tells almost the truth. Other ones like The 300 and Alexander were based on fake histories made by Hollywood writers. Watch this one and you won't regret.

Kingdom of Heaven (2005)

It is the time of the Crusades during the Middle Ages - the world shaping 200-year collision between Europe and the East. A blacksmith named Balian has lost his family and nearly his faith. The religious wars raging in the far-off Holy Land seem remote to him, yet he is pulled into that immense drama. Amid the pageantry and intrigues of medieval Jerusalem he falls in love, grows into a leader, and ultimately uses all his courage and skill to defend the city against staggering odds. Destiny comes seeking Balian in the form of a great knight, Godfrey of Ibelin, a Crusader briefly home to France from fighting in the East. Revealing himself as Balian's father, Godfrey shows him the true meaning of knighthood and takes him on a journey across continents to the fabled Holy City. In Jerusalem at that moment--between the Second and Third Crusades--a fragile peace prevails, through the efforts of its enlightened Christian king, Baldwin IV, aided by his advisor Tiberias, and the military restraint of the legendary Muslim leader Saladin. But Baldwin's days are numbered, and strains of fanaticism, greed, and jealousy among the Crusaders threaten to shatter the truce. King Baldwin's vision of peace--a kingdom of heaven--is shared by a handful of knights, including Godfrey of Ibelin, who swear to uphold it with their lives and honor. As Godfrey passes his sword to his son, he also passes on that sacred oath: to protect the helpless, safeguard the peace, and work toward harmony between religions and cultures, so that a kingdom of heaven can flourish on earth. Balian takes the sword and steps into history.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear friends I have a suggestion.

I think it would be nice if we rate our movies.
    We can give them a point between 0 and 10 according to our emotions about them.

At first I rate Kingdom of Heaven 8 from 10.
    So rate your movies.

Thread Information