دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 5 از 6 اولاول 123456 آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 41 به 50 از 53

نام تاپيک: موتورولا shadow يا droid 2 مساله اين است !؟!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    آتلانتیس .!
    پست ها

پيش فرض

بلاخره كي مياد.!؟؟!؟!؟!؟!؟؟!؟!؟

کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها fire159's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

بلاخره كي مياد.!؟؟!؟!؟!؟!؟؟!؟!؟
    كدوم droid 2 يا droid x ?

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

خوب دوستان دروید ایکس واقعا دیگه ظاهر شد / خبرش رو چند تا از دوستان هم گذاشتن اما هر چی از این گوشی بگیم باز هم کم هست !
    سایت معتبر engadget نمیدونم این گوشی رو از کجا گیر اورده و گوشه خیابون تو یه کافی شاپ یه تست ازش گرفته که ویدیوهاش هم هست .
    -
    هدف اصلی موتورولا از ساخت این گوشی رقابت با گوشی evo htc هست و این گوشی از هر لحاظ بر رقیبش برتری داره / و گوشیی مثل htc incrediable در برابرش مثل اسباب بازی میمونه . اما خوب این گوشی رو باید سوپر فون بگیم نه یک گوشی معمولی
    -=
    سی پی یو یک گیگاهرتزی arm7 / به احتمال زیاد 512 ram و rom
    حافظه داخلی 8 گیگابایت
    کیبور qwerty از تکنولوژی swype با قابلیت مالتی تاچ پشتیبانی میکنه
    از لحاظ سایز تقریبا" به اندازه رقیبش هست و شاید چند میلیمتر بزرگتر
    دوربین این گوشی 8مگاپیکسلیه و قسمتی که دوربین قرار میگریره یه مقدار ضخامتش بیشتر از بدنه هست و کمی شبیه به zn5 هست .
    نمونه عکسها و فیلمبرداریش خوب بوده و خیلی از گوشی رقیب بهتر
    در کل ویدیو هایی که من ازش دیدم سرعت خیره کننده و کیفیت استثنایی ال سی دی و دوربین عالیش مشهود بود و کسی هم که تست میکرد تو کفش مونده بود

• Hardware: From afar, the Droid X looks like the EVO 4G, but up close the differences are obvious. Its slightly longer and wider, and it has four physical buttons along the bottom of the screen rather than touch-sensitive ones like those on the EVO. In hand, the phone feels really solid and we were surprised at how light it felt, though we could really do without the hump on the back. And yes, the large thing fits in a jean pocket, but not without slightly bulging.

• Screen: Apparently the Droid X has a 4.4-inch, FWVGA 854 x 480-resolution screen, though we couldn't confirm that on the device itself. Regardless, it was super crisp and the capacitive screen was mighty responsive to taps and multitouch gestures. Our one concern is the mirrored trim around the screen -- it makes the whole face of the phone extra glossy.

• Motorola Blur / Android: We confirmed that the Droid X was running Android 2.1 with some new sort of Motoblur (perhaps [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) skin. We didn't get to configure Blur with our social networks and contacts, but it didn't seem as "in your face" as the original. There's also a new navigation bar along the bottom that lets you easily jump to different Android panes. We can't really make a call on how we feel about this new Moto skin, but it does feel like a major improvement and it absolutely didn't slow down performance. We should also mention that preloaded on the phone was a Blockbuster application and a DLNA type app. Those two pieces combined with the fact that there will be a separate HDMI dock available has us thinking multimedia is the focus here.
    here's the thing about the camera: you have to tap to focus and it doesn't refocus until you actually snap the picture. In addition, the camera button on the phone was super stiff, so when we went to shoot a pic the entire thing shook and blurred the image. You can see what we are talking about in the gallery below. As for video recording, it was a bit laggy while we were shooting at 720p, but the video plays back smoothly, and in our opinion, crisper than the EVO

Performance: Snappy! That's exactly what the Droid X is. The entire phone and transitions were super fast and responsive, keyboards popped up with virtually no lag and it tracks finger swiping more accurately than most Android phones we've seen -- it undoubtedly has its 1GHz ARMv7 processor (presumably an OMAP3630) to thank for that. If the specs on the model we saw are correct, the phone will come with 8GB of storage space. Obviously, we didn't have enough time to test battery life, but there was some sort of special battery management software on the phone.

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

4. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    آتلانتیس .!
    پست ها

پيش فرض

در کل ویدیو هایی که من ازش دیدم سرعت خیره کننده و کیفیت استثنایی ال سی دی و دوربین عالیش مشهود بود و کسی هم که تست میکرد تو کفش مونده بود
    ببخشيد هادي جان ، ميشه بدي ما هم ببينيم
    والا اينايي كه من ديدم يه مشت كارگر دارن هندل ميزنن تا سي‌پي‌يو اين گوشي كار كنه

در نهايت ، هادي صداش رو درنيار كه بد آبرومون رفت ... جاني هم بخاطر همين ديگه نمياد پي30

6. این کاربر از perjixen بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

رضا من همیشه معتقد بودم تو یه خائن بزرگ هستی اینو جدی میگم! من که امروز واست توضیح دادم دلیل نیومدنم به پی سی رو!
    سی پی یو این گوشی ti 3640 هست که از نظر سی پی یو 1.5x از evo و nexus قویتره و از نظر گرافیک 4x. و 2.5x هم از نظر گرافیک و 3x هم از نظر سی پی یو از مایلستون قویتره , ال سی دیش هم دیگه احتیاجی به توضیح نداره (جدیدا مقایسه ی اینجوری مد شده )
    everything just superfast like never seen before just like movies
    با این قسمت کلی حال کردم.

8. این کاربر از johnypersian1656 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    آتلانتیس .!
    پست ها

پيش فرض

رضا من همیشه معتقد بودم تو یه خائن بزرگ هستی اینو جدی میگم! من که امروز واست توضیح دادم دلیل نیومدنم به پی سی رو!
    به جونه اون يه دونه تار موت اكانتم رو ه‌ك كردن
    سی پی یو این گوشی ti 3640 هست که از نظر سی پی یو 1.5x از evo و nexus قویتره
    nexus رو كه ولش ! اون بد فرم تو گل گير كرده ... فقط شانس اورده آندرويد 2.2 براش اومده ... همين ! نه سرعت داره نه گرافيك.

بعدشم ، موتو يه چيزي توليد كنه پوزه اين كالسكه رو بخوابونه

10. این کاربر از perjixen بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Anonymous13's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خوب این دروید 2 شد یا شادو ؟؟ یا هر دوتاش یکی بود ؟ سر کار بودیم

12. این کاربر از Anonymous13 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خوب این دروید 2 شد یا شادو ؟؟ یا هر دوتاش یکی بود ؟ سر کار بودیم
    درويد ايكس ديگه !! كه ميشه گفت همون shadow
    -
    درويد 2 احتمال زياد اوني هست كه مثل ميلستون خودت كيبورد كشويي كامل داره / و چنتا عكس هم ازش هست .

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه natani's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2009
    محل سكونت
    نخلستون
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خيلى ببخشيدا
    درويد ايکس جک ۳.۵ داره؟
    کيفيت پخش صوتى موتورولا چطوره؟(بيشتر هندزفرى برام مهمه)
    به واکمن سونى مى رسه؟
    بابا مردم!
    خبر جديد بديد
    از n8 صرف نظر کردم!
    باتشکر

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

Droid 2: First Impressions اولين تجربه

Zack wrote:
    I am a summer intern at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA) this summer and today there was a tech show on the lab. There were a lot of cool new technologies along with booths for companies like Microsoft, Apple, Sprint, and Verizon.
    I went over to the Verizon booth and was surprised to see a curious-looking phone next to regulars like Blackberries and the Droid Incredible. I picked up the phone and once I looked at it more closely I realized it was the Droid 2 .I asked the representatives and they told me that they weren't sure exactly what the name was going to be, but that it was indeed the successor to the original Motorola Droid.
    It felt really nice in my hand. It seems smoother than the original Droid. A lot more curves and less sharp edges. Held next to my original Droid, it seems exactly the same size The headphone jack, volume buttons, power/sleep button, and the Micro-USB port were all in the same place and pretty much exactly like the original. The camera button is also in the same place, but smaller and the same color as the volume buttons.
    The camera on the back was a 5.0 megapixel, so I don't know why it isn't any better than the original Droid's. The camera was definitely faster though. It took a picture very quickly compared to the original. The whole device was a dark crome-like color instead of the original Droid's black. The soft keys were touch-sensitive at the bottom and were in a different order than on the original phone. It still had the Motorola and Verizon logos, as well as the "with Google."
    Opening it up, the keyboard is definitely wider and has blue coloring instead of the gold from the original. I didn't see any gold on the entire thing actually. (No more Batman similarities!) I was happy to see that the directional pad was changed so that you have the four arrows—similar to a real computer keyboard. It's not easy to tell in the pictures, but it was nice that there was no lip on the right side when the phone was open. That combined with the wider keyboard made it easier to type on the device. My favorite part about the keyboard was the button for voice commands on the lower left. I have always wanted that on my Droid, so I'm glad to see it on the new one.
    From what I have seen of the Droid X and the Ninjablur thing, this device was running the same skin on top of Android 2.1. When I asked about the software, the Verizon representatives told me that it most probably wouldn't be coming with that on it and would probably have Froyo (Android 2.2) plain (without any skin). She said that if it does come out with Android 2.1, it will gt updated very quickly.
    The device was running 2.1 and it had 8GB of internal memory as well as an 8GB micro-SD card. The model number says A955 and on the bottom of the device it said "G4DR 4722," but I believe this is just because it is a demo device. The representative did tell me that it had a 1 Ghz processor, but she didnt say what kind.
    The representative wouldn't tell me when it will be released, but she said in the next few weeks.

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

16. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information