نام تاپيک: !Just For Love n Laugh ,only in this topic

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!

I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.

Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart
    !

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

Without Love -- days are
    "Sadday,
    moanday,
    tearsday,
    wasteday,
    thirstday,
    frightday,
    shatterday... so be in Love everyday!

There Were Times You Make Me Cry… Looking 4 A Reason Why… There Were Times You Make Me Fly…Stay With Me Until I Die…Stay With Me

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts!

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u!

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes
    !

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny QS n ANS

Q. What is the difference between men and government bonds?
    A. The bonds mature!

Q. What do they call a woman who works as hard as a man?
    A. Lazy!

Q: What is the difference between a mathematician and a philosopher?
    A: The mathematician only needs paper, pencil, and a trash bin for his work - the philosopher can do without the trash bin!

Q: What does the zero say to the the eight?
    A: Nice belt!

Q: How does one insult a mathematician?
    A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any >0!"

Q: Why do you rarely find mathematicians spending time at the beach?
    A: Because they have sine and cosine to get a tan and don't need the sun!

Q. Why are married women heavier than single women?
    A. Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge!

Q: How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
    A: When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny QS n ANS

Q. Why do morons like lightning?
    A. They think someone is taking their picture!

Q. What do you do if a moron throws a grenade at you?
    A. Pull the pin and throw it back at him!

Q. How did the moron fall on the floor?
    A. He tripped over the cordless phone!

Q. Why did the moron climb the glass wall ?
    A. To see what was on the other side!

Q. How do you confuse a moron?
    A. Put him in a round room and tell him to sit in one corner!

Q. Why can't a moron dial 911?
    A. He can't find the 11 on the phone!

Q. How do you keep a moron in suspense?
    A. I'll tell you tomorrow!

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

4 Funny Small Story

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!" Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."

A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete check-up. Afterward, the doctor comes out with the results. "I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left." "Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?" "Ten," the doctor says sadly. "Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!" The doctor interrupts, "Nine..."

A woman went to her doctor for a follow-up visit after the doctor had prescribed testosterone for her. She was a little worried about some of the side effects she was experiencing. "Doctor, the hormones you've been giving me have really helped, but I'm afraid that you're giving me too much. I've started growing hair in places that I've never grown hair before."
    The doctor reassured her. "A little hair growth is a perfectly normal side effect of testosterone. Just where has this hair appeared?"
    "On my b*alls."

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"
    God says: "So you would love her."
    "But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"
    God says: "So she would love you."
    Last edited by lovelykid; 30-09-2008 at 19:52.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

4 Funny Small Story

Two good friends are out driving on Route 66 and one guy has to take a leak. Being in the middle of nowhere they pull over by some shrubbery and the guy goes to relieve himself. Suddenly, he screams "Aaagh! a rattler bit my cock!"
    "Relax!" says his friend, "I'll go find a pay phone and call a doctor." So his friend drives off and finds a pay phone, call a doctor and asks what he should do.
    "Well," said the doc," you must cut crosses in the wound and suck out the poison."
    "Is that the only way Doc?" asked the man.
    "Yes, you must do that or he'll die."
    He finally gets back to friend and his friend asked "So, what did the doctor say?"
    "You're gonna die, buddy. You're gonna die

The tired doctor was awakened by a phone call in the middle of the night. "Please, you have to come right over," pleaded the distraught young mother. "My child has swallowed a c*ontraceptive."
    The physician dressed quickly; but before he could get out the door, the phone rang again.
    "You don't have to come over after all," the woman said with a sigh of relief. "My husband just found another one."
    Last edited by lovelykid; 30-09-2008 at 19:51.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

4 Funny Small Story

A woman goes to her doctor complaining that she is exhausted all the time. After the diagnostic tests showed nothing, the doctor gets around to asking her how often she has i*ntercourse.
    "Every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday," she says.
    The doctor advises her to cut out Wednesday.
    "I can't," says the woman. "That's the only night I'm home with my husband."

An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."
    Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"
    The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."
    The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"
    The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."

A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy. The doctor asks her if she has any questions. She replies, "Well, I'm a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?"
    The doctor answered, "Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it's difficult to describe pain."
    "I know, but can't you give me some idea?" she asks.
    "Grab your upper lip and pull it out a little..."
    "Like this?"
    "A little more..."
    "Like this?"
    "No. A little more..."
    "Like this?"
    "Yes. Does that hurt?"
    "A little bit."
    "Now stretch it over your head!"

Last edited by lovelykid; 30-09-2008 at 19:51.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

13 My Message

i hope all of u enjoy from this sms n small stories, u can write your sms here but pay attention that choice the best sms n sentences from internet n try to avoid from S*exy sms
    i try to update this topic dailly! but u can help to be better
    thanks

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny QS n ANS

Q. Where do you find a no legged dog?
    A. Right where you left him!

Q. What is the difference between "Oooh!" and "Aaah!"?
    A. About three inches!

Q. Why do women have two holes so close together?
    A. In case you miss!

Q. What do you find in a clean nose?
    A. Fingerprints!

Q. Why can't scientists find a cure for AIDS?
    A. They can't get the laboratory mice to a*rse f*uck!

Q. How can you tell if you have acne?
    A. If the blind can read your face!

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny QS n ANS

Q. What does Star Trek and toilet paper have in common?
    A. They both circle Uranus looking for Black Holes!

Q. What's the definition of mixed emotions?
    A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car!!

Q. What does a skeleton get when he goes to a bar?
    A. A beer and a mop!

Q. Why did the koala fall out of the tree?
    A. Because it was dead!

Q. Why don't cannibals eat clowns?
    A. Because they taste funny!

Q. What does it mean when a baby is born with teeth?
    A. It means that the baby's mother may want to rethink her plans to nurse.

Q. What is the best time to wean the baby from nursing?
    A. When you see teeth marks.

11. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information