نام تاپيک: What is the best French Dictionary with pronounciation

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه amanofnoname's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض What is the best French Dictionary with pronounciation

سلام

یه دیکشنری میخوام برای یادگیری فرانسه با این ویژگی ها (با اولویت):

1. همراه با سیدی یا دیویدی باشه و تلفظ تقریبا همه ی لغات رو به صورت صوتی داشته باشه.(این خیلی مهمه)

2. مثال زیاد داشته باشه.

3. فونتش یه جوری باشه راحت بشه خوندش. ترجیحا حتما رنگی باشه!

bilingual یا monolingual بودنش زیاد فرق نمیکنه، چون اینقدری بلدم بفهمم چی داره میگه.

ممنون

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The title of my post seems to have been edited! Or did I write it in English in the first place? Well, that's beside

the point. Anybody knows anything about French dictionaries around here? Thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The title of my post seems to have been edited! Or did I write it in English in the first place? Well, that's beside

the point. Anybody knows anything about French dictionaries around here? Thanks
    I found [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ... check it ... hope to be good

P.S: cat on the hot thin roof is one of the best ...

4. این کاربر از seymour بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanks, mon ami(e). It means a lot to me that you've gone through some possibly never-ending, closely-printed

sites simply to answer a french-related question in the English section of a Persian forum! Thanks

But the fact is that I pretty much know French (not very much, though) and just wanna improve my

pronunciation. The dictionary that you suggested offers a maximum of 2500 words, so doesn't seem to be

very much of use, but the good news is that I myself have found and downloaded Harrap's Unabridged Pro, which

offers about 475000 words, and 55000 pronunciations -- an extraordinary discovery! h

As for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, yes, it surely is a classic masterpiece. No movie can really turn out bad with

Paul Newman and lovely Elizabeth Taylor as the two leading roles, can it? Richard Brooks could not really

ruin the movie even if he wanted to; he had a wonderful cast, and Tenessee Williams' great play as the script. Thanks again

6. این کاربر از amanofnoname بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information