آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

نمايش نتايج 1 به 2 از 2

نام تاپيک: .....:: برندگان جایزه ی نوبل فیزیک سال 2007 ::.....

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

11 .....:: برندگان جایزه ی نوبل فیزیک سال 2007 ::.....

«آلبر فر» و «پتر گرونبرگ» برندگان نوبل فيزيك

سه شنبه 17 مهر 86
    فرهنگستان سطنتی علوم سوئد جایزه نوبل فیزیک 2007 را به دو فیزیکدان فرانسوی و آلمانی اهدا کرد که کشفیاتشان امکان مینیاتوری کردن قطعات الکترونیکی را فراهم آورده و به اختراع دستگاه هایی مانند رایانه های همراه و یا iPod انجامیده است.
    [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    فرهنگستان سطنتي علوم سوئد جايزه نوبل فيزيك 2007 را به دو فيزيكدان فرانسوي و آلماني اهدا كرد كه كشفياتشان امكان مينياتوري كردن قطعات الكترونيكي را فراهم آورده و به اختراع دستگاه هايي مانند رايانه هاي همراه و يا iPod انجاميده است.
    به گزارش شبكه BBC ، آلبر فر ، فيزيكدان فرانسوي و پتر گرونبرگ، فيزيكدان آلماني جايزه نوبل 2007 را به صورت مشترك و براي تحقيقاتي دريافت مي كنند كه سال ها پيش و به صورت مستقل از يكديگر انجام داده و منجر به دستاوردهاي نويني براي علم فيزيك شدند.
    پتر گرونبرگ در سال در پيلسن ( پلزن امروزي در جمهوري چك) متولد شده است. او در سال 1986 هنگامي كه در بخش فيزيك حالت جامد در انستيتوي تحقيقاتي يوليخ در غرب آلمان به كار اشتغال داشت، به كشفياتي در زمينه الكترومغناطيس رسيد كه دو سال بعد منجر شد او پديده اثر مقاومت بزرگ مغناطيسي GMRرا كشف كند.

آلبر فر، فيزيكدان فرانسوي در سال 1938 در كاركاسون متولد شده است. او نيز هم زمان با گرونبرگ در سال 1988 در دانشگاه پاريس - جنوب در اورسي به شيوه ديگري پديده اثر مقاومت بزرگ مغناطيسي GMRرا كشف كرد.
    استفاده از اين پديده اين امكان را فراهم مي آورد كه داده هايي كه به صورت مغناطيسي در ديسك هاي سخت CD ذخيره شده اند به سيگنال هايي الكتريكي تبديل شوند كه براي رايانه ها قابل پردازش و فهم باشند.
    به اين ترتيب امكان توليد قطعات مينياتوري در دستگاه هاي الكترونيكي و رايانه اي فراهم آمد كه حاصل آن دستگاه هايي مانند رايانه هاي همراه و يا «آي پاد» iPod است.
    پتر گرونبرگ در زماني برنده جايزه فيزيك نوبل مي شود كه در دوران بازنشستگي خود به سر مي برد اما آلبر فر همچنان در دانشگاه پاريس - جنوب تدريس مي كند.

منبع خبر : جام جم آنلاين

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2005
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

یه متن انگلیسی از همین خبر که از سایت هوپا گرفتم .

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Physics Nobel 2007 goes to German, Frenchman

By MATT MOORE and KARL RITTER

Two European scientists won the 2007 Nobel Prize in physics on Tuesday for a discovery that lets computers, iPods and other digital devices store reams of data on ever-shrinking hard disks.

France's Albert Fert and German Peter Gruenberg independently discovered a physical effect in 1988 that has led to sensitive tools for reading the information stored on hard disks. That sensitivity lets the electronics industry use smaller and smaller disks.
    "The MP3 and iPod industry would not have existed without this discovery," Borje Johansson, a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences told The Associated Press. "You would not have an iPod without this effect."
    The two scientists discovered a phenomenon called giant magnetoresistance. In this effect, very weak changes in magnetism generate larger changes in electrical resistance. This is how information stored magnetically on a hard disk can be converted to electrical signals that the computer reads.
    Smaller disks mean fainter magnetic signals, so the ability to detect them is key to shrinking hard disks.
    The first disk-reading device based on the effect was launched in 1997 "and this soon became the standard technology," the Nobel committee said.
    Phil Schewe, a physicist and spokesman for the American Institute of Physics, said the prize honored "a terrific combination of great physics and huge practical application.
    "I can hardly think of an application that has a bigger bang than the magnetic hard drive industry. Every one of us probably owns three or four or five devices, probably more, that depend on billions of bits of information stored on something the size of a dime."
    Fert, 69, is the scientific director of the Mixed Unit for Physics at CNRS/Thales in Orsay, France, while Gruenberg, 68, is a professor at the Institute of Solid State Research in the west German city of Juelich.
    Asked if he'd thought his discovery would have such wide application, Fert told The Associated Press, "You can never predict in physics.... These days when I go to my grocer and see him type on a computer, I say "'Wow, he's using something I put together in my mind. It's wonderful.'"
    In a telephone conference with the award committee, Fert said he was very happy to win, and to share the $1.5 million prize with Gruenberg.
    "This is a surprise for me but I knew that it was possible," he said. "I knew I was among the many candidates."
    A former rugby player and now avid sailboarder, Fert told France's Inter Radio that he planned to share some of the spoils of his winnings with colleagues.
    "As usual when I get prizes, I share a little with my associates and then I will see," he said. "I don't know. I think I need new sails for my windsurfers."
    Last year, Americans John C. Mather and George F. Smoot won the physics prize for their work examining the infancy of the universe, studies that have aided the understanding of galaxies and stars and increasing support for the Big Bang theory of the beginning of the universe.
    On Monday, two American scientists, Mario R. Capecchi and Oliver Smithies, and Briton Sir Martin J. Evans, won the 2007 Nobel Prize in medicine for groundbreaking discoveries that led to a powerful technique for manipulating mouse genes.
    Prizes for chemistry, literature, peace and economics will be announced through Oct. 15.
    The peace award is announced in Oslo, while the other prizes are announced in Stockholm. The prizes, each of which carries a cash prize of $1.5 million, were established in the will of Swedish industrialist Alfred Nobel.
    The Nobel prizes are always presented to the winners on the Dec. 10 anniversary of the death of its creator.
    ___

Thread Information